t h r e e

"Hydra." Tony said.

You turned to him, shocked. "What? I thought they were dead?"

"Well apparently, they're not." Steve said, angry.

You peeked over at Bucky, and was that he too was angry. There was something about Bucky, like you weren't scared of him, even thought he could be kinda scary. Something relatable.

"Tony, where did the bomb go off?" Wanda asked.

"It went off in the East side of the building. Luckily, our rooms are in the West side of the building, so what I'm thinking is that we go grab some of our things, then head a safe house." He explained.

"I have to bring (Y/N) back to Queens, so send me the coordinates and I'll meet you there." Natasha said.

"Peter also has to get back to Queens to thought." Scott said.

"Okay then, I'll get my privet jet to bring them back." Tony said looking you two.

.

.

.

Two hours later, you found yourself boarding Tony's privet jet with Peter.

"So, have you ever been on a privet jet before?" You asked him.

"A few times, when Mr. Stark needs me." He explained. You sat beside each other on the luxurious couches.

"I know I thanked you earlier, but I just want to say thanks again. If you hadn't swung us out of there, we both wouldn't be here, or we'd be really hurt. And also, I promise I won't tell anyone about your identity." You said looking into his eyes.

Oh my god. His chocolate brown eyes. He was so adorable. His hair was now a curly mess, and he'd changed out of his tux and into normal clothes, but he still looked so hot. You felt your heart skip a beat as you thought this. You wanted to go run your fingers thru his hair. Untangled the knots, and just sit here with him for hours.

"Thanks. I don't know what I would have done if you'd been hurt in there. You're a really good person (Y/N). I want you to know that. Not just anyone would go into an exploded building and help people get out." He said, breaking you from you trance.

"You're a hero too, you know." You whispered as you leaned closer you him. He leaned in, leaving only and inch between your lips, and stared into your eyes. You slipped your arms up around his neck. Your lips were a centimeter apart, when suddenly, a voice came out of the speaker over your heads.

"We'll be landing soon. Please stay seated." The pilot's voice said.

You both backed away from each other. Dang it! You should have just kissed him there.

"Sorry..." Peter said. You wanted to tell him that it was okay. That you wanted him to kiss you, but you couldn't get the words out of your mouth.

The plane landed and you both got off. Peter walked you to the car waiting to take you home. There was another car beside it waiting to take Peter home.

"Thanks. I had fun." You said smiling.

"Even though we were almost blown up?" Peter asked you smiling.

"Yes" You giggled. You leaned in and kissed Peter on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow then? At school?"

"Absolutely." He grinned.

.

.

.

In the car, you couldn't think of anything other than Peter. Peter Parker. Just thinking of him your heart raced.