chapter 4

Saturdays are the best day of the week. You don't have to worry about school or wake up early. But today I have to wake up early cause my rooms a mess and I forgot to clean it.

When I wake up I think about how I didn't clean my room last night. I had half of the week to clean it but I've had some school work to do.

Before I start cleaning I need to eat a little of something. I get up and go to the kitchen to grab something I can take up to my room.

When I go to the kitchen I see momma making a pot of coffee. I guess that I could have a cup of coffee and a fruit for breakfast.  "Goodmorning momma." I say to her. "Goodmorning lance."

After saying goodmorning to her I go and grab a banana. Then I go find a mug to put coffee in it when its done.

As I wait for the coffee to be done I eat my banana. After a minute of so the coffee is done. When momma is done get her cup of coffee I go get mine. Before I go back to my room I put some creamers into my coffee.

I start heading back to my room. There is a lot to clean in my room and they are coming over tonight.

Before I start to clean I drink my coffee. After I drink it I figure out were to start. I decide on going to pick up the piles of clothes.

When I get undressed I always throw them into pile on the floor. There's a dirty pile and a clean pile. I go over and grab the big pile of dirty laundry.

When I pick up the pile my wrist start to sting. I end up dropping the clothes cause of the pain. The smallest touch can make my wrist sting. I wish I didn't cut my self but it helps me calm down. Just a slight touch to the cuts just makes my whole wrist stings.

I pick up the clothes again knowing that it is going to hurt a bit. I put them in the laundry basket. Im going to wash these later.

After about two hours I finish cleaning my room. Its now about two clock. Everyone is going to be coming around six so I have four hours.

I decide that I should rest for a bit since I just went and cleaned my room.

Only thing I do for the rest of the time is watch some Netflix and took a tiny nap. I just got a text that they should be coming in about thirty minutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------
A/n
This chapter is short plus really boring. The next chapter will be more exiting since its there little movie night!