chapter 8

All of my friends have now went home. I'm now alone since mom went to the store with the kids. I decide that I'm going to just going to watch more of the show we was watching.

Its about 7:00 right now. Mom and the kids are back from the store. A few minutes later I hear mom telling me to come down stairs for me to eat some dinner. I get up and walk down stairs. Noah and grace has already made there plates so there sitting there at the table. "Lance!" They both say when they see me. When I walk by them to get to momma I ruffle there hair." Don't do that lance!" Grace says smithing here hair down.

"Hi momma!" I say to her giving her a kiss on the cheek. "Did you have fun at your little sleepover?" She says getting her plate and sitting down.
"Yeah is was really fun! Thanks for letting me have it momma!"

I go sit down next to grace. I was about to thank momma for the food but I heard the door open. I wonder who it is. Then Jasmine walks in. She hasn't been here for at least 2 months. Everyone goes quiet. I just look at her. She has a black eye and she looks really skinny. I know one thing she looks horrible and I know something has happen to her.

"H-hi momma." She says quietly. Mom just looks at her. "Hi Jasmine. Do you wanna join us for dinner?" "Y-yeah." She goes over and makes a plate. She comes over and sits by me. I know mama is mad at her. "So were have you been. Have you been at your boyfriends?" She says in a konda mad tone. "Yeah I have b-been. H-he broke up with me so you don't have to worry no more I will be here from now on." She just looks down. " I'm sorry about that dear."

For the rest of dinner we ate in silence. Everyone is now done so I pick up everyone dishes. "I will do the dishes tonight." "No your not! You already did them today. Jasmine will do them." Jasmine looks at mom. I know she doesn't want to do them. "I can help her! I want to catch up with her!" Momma sighs. "Ok if you want to." She then goes get the little ones and takes them up stairs getting them ready for bed. "Thanks Lance." She says to me. "No problem sis." We decide that I will just dry the dishes.

I know something has happens to her. She has never looked like this. "Hey sis. What happened to you." She just pause. "If you say that there is nothing wrong I won't believe you for one minute." I say to her. I want to know what happen to her. She is my sister. "Lance can we talk about this after we wash the dishes please." "Yeah we can. But you have to tell me."

A few minutes after washing the dishes in silence we were done. "So were do you want to talk at?" I say to her. "Can we go up to your room? I don't want momma to know anything about this yet." We walk up to my room. We go sit on my bed. "So what happened. You look terrible." I say to her. "Yeah I know that. This what happens when you have a abusive boyfriend." So that what happen to her. "Is that why you never came home for 2 months." "Yeah. He wouldn't want me around you all or he would beat me until I couldn't even get up. He thought I was cheating so he would do that." Then tears started to roll down her face.

"He would also starve me. He said I was to fat and that I should lose more weight. So he decide the best way to get me to lose weight was to starve me." She just stares at the floor. I'm just gonna let her get everything out of her system before I say anything.

"Then that caused me to hate myself that I didn't even want to be alive. This cause me to start hurting my self. I would cut and burn myself." I know how that feels.

I reach over and pull her into a hug. She hugs me back. I just let her cry in my shoulder. She should have never went through those things. "Jasmine that's awful. You know you have us. You should have came and told us when the abusive started. We could have helped." She just crys. "I know."  "I'm sorry that I didn't know but just know that were here for you now. Were your family and we love you." I say to here." We just sit there hugging each other. In glad that she is back and that she won't have to go through that again.

She then goes to her room. I have school tomorrow so I need to go take a shower. I go over and grab a change of clothes. I go to the bathroom and turn the shower on. When I take my hoodie off I look down at my arms. I just look at my arms. There are so many cuts.

You know you want to cut. You know your friends don't actually wanna be your friends still. Your a mistake. You didn't even help your sister. Your a horrible person. You just need to die.

The voices. I can't stand them because I know its true. I want them to go away so I start to go get my blade. I stop in my tracks. Then I remember. I promised shiro and Keith that I would never cut again. One thing about me is that I never break promises. Especially when I make a promise to my friends.

I just go get in the shower even though the voices were telling me to go get that blade.

I then get out of the shower and get change. Then I do my might routine and go to bed. I just think about all of the stuff that has happened these past 2 days. Then I fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I hope that y'all enjoy this chapter! Also thanks for +6k reads! My friend stealthninja15 said that I should do a face reveal when I hit this many reads so here even tho I bet no one even wants to see my ugly face lol