introduction

Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been married for 4 years now. Since their wedding day they have been nothing but head overheels for one another. Until a series of manic depression and anxiety overtook Baekhyun's life for the past few months. Causing him to shut out his significant other in fear and overwork himself day and night to avoid his crippling depression. Leading their marriage to slowly spiral downhill. On their anniversary, Baekhyun thought maybe things would get better. Until, a series of counts hidden mistakes are revealed and causes a new series of problems unlocked for the couple. Can they overcome them and become stronger? Or will they let their past mistakes get the best of them and go their separate ways?

  Things I'd like to mention before you continue reading:  

Genre: Angst, Romance, Drama, Slight Humor 

- Rating:  M

- Warnings: Adultery (Cheating), Depression, Anxiety, Mentions of depressing thoughts,  Usage of alcohol and cigarettes, swearing, graphic sex scenes.

  Do not continue if any of these warning will mildly upset/trigger you.  

Maker of the book cover: @/baekhyunaddiction_ and @/simplysiddhaa_ on instagram.

Contacts: @/kpussiess on instagram. DM me there. 

Disclaimer:  These celebrities/characters mentioned in this story are borrowed and are not owned by me unless stated otherwise. No harm is intended towards these celebrities in any way, shape, or form. No copyright infringement is intended. 

Copyright © 2018 cyberzyu/kpussiess

All Rights Reserved.

This material may not be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the express prior written permission of the copyright holder. For permission, please message me. 

enjoy!