Breaking 6 - Taming the Wild Beast

*Mago's POV*

This is crazy! I could not explain why I asked her to stay with me. I have never asked a woman to come with me to my place, how much more ask a woman to live with me. I just did but what made it crazier is I agreed to her no-sex-policy unless one of her friends would desperately confess their love to my friends. I definitely need to convince my friends to hold on to their desire or I will have to do desperate measures to have Arlene on my bed.

I don't understand why I could bend my own rules for her. I can't explain why I am affected with her presence. She surely is special but that does not mean that I am falling for her. No, I can never fall for her or to any woman. What happened to me before will never happen again.

*flashback*

"Wow! What's all these for?" Kaz came asking, "chocolates and a stuff toy?"

"Don't mind him," Stuart interrupted, "he is just in-love."

"But all these?" Kaz asked.

"We will be celebrating our third month together," I happily explained, "I just want to show her how much I love her."

"Oh come on!" Kaz complained, "that's so cheesy!"

"Stop being childish," Stuart said, "you'll never be able to understand what he is going through unless you'll fall in love."

"Nah!" Kaz shrugged, "I'm still having fun here."

"Hey! What's all these?" Marco asked.

"He is going to give to Ailene," Kaz answered, "to celebrate their three months of being together."

"Really?" Marco's girlfriend interrupted, "so how far have you gone with her?"

"We haven't," I answered, "and we don't have to have sex in order to feel each other's love."

"I am just saying that you missed the fun, right baby?" Leigh said and then pulled Marco for a kiss.

Leigh is very liberated. She could practically make love with Marco in front of us.

"Wohowow! Get a room!" Angelo complained.

"Oh come on Angelo," Leigh giggled, "are you jealous?"

"I just happen to know the word, respect," Angelo answered.

"Don't mind him," Marco told Leigh, "he is not used to this because he is a very protective brother to his younger sister."

I didn't mind them because I saw Ailene walking with her co-cheerleaders towards the gymnasium. I immediately prepared my surprise hoping that she will like it.

"Would you like us to go with you?" Marco asked.

"No, I'd like to do it alone," I replied.

I rushed towards the gymnasium but lame as I was, I forgot about the gutter and stumbled to the ground.

Yes, I was that clumsy geek who wears thick eyeglasses and ugly braces. If I weren't part of the Adonis band, I would have been one of the bullied kids in the university. But Marco believed heard me play the guitar and invited me to be part of the band her created for the campus. Despite our differences, we accepted each other. We have become brothers and we are always here for each other.

"Shit!" I cursed when I saw all the chocolates scattered on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Kaz rushed to help me.