Breaking 7 - Moving In

*Arlene's POV*

I qmentally checked myself as I quietly walked towards the house of Mago. Today is the day we agreed for me to move to his place but because he was following from behind, I couldn't help but feel conscious about how I walk or how I look.

I stopped by his door and waited for him to open it but this sexy beast stood behind me as he reached to enter his security code. My back touches his manly chest as his scent mesmerized me. It may be a simple gesture to him but to me, everything was so damn sexy.

I tried to pretend that he doesn't affect me because I want him to think that I am not like his other women. I want him to know that I am not going to easily give up on what he wants.

"Where will I stay?" I asked when I stood looking at the doors of the two rooms.

"If you are naughty, go to the left. If you wanna be naughty, got to the right, that's my room," even if I did not see him, I know he is wearing his mischievous smile.

He is indeed naughty! But I will never give in so I chose to go left.

"Mago," I faced him when I noticed that he followed me, "I thought we had an agreement."

"What?" he smiled mischievously as he shrugged, "I was just taking your things to your room."

Oh right, I forgot that he was bringing my things. I cleared my throat and asked him to leave my things by the door but he refused to do it; instead, he went straight to the closet.

"No!" I ran towards him when he attempted to open my luggages.

"I just want to help you transfer your things to the closet," he said.

"That cannot be!" I sat on my luggage to make sure he won't be able to open it.

For goodness sake! The first thing he'll find when he opens my luggage is my undies. I can't imagine him holding my undies.

"Hmm? Do you hide your potions there?" he jokingly said, "are you some kind of a witch?"

"If I do have love potion, I could have used it on you long time ago," I said, "could you please get out so I can start fixing my things?"

"Do it later," he adamantly said, "I am hungry, I want food."

"What?"

"I said," he said slowly as if explaining to a five-year old child, "I am hungry. Come on, let's get something to eat," he continued and pulled me.

"B-but," I tried to stop him.

"I need to eat, okay," he faced me, "I need to feed some monsters inside my stomach unless you want me to feed something else in this room."

"O-okay, let's go," I immediately answered.

"Good," he let go of my hand and started walking.

*Mago's POV*

I had to make an excuse to leave the room or I might lose myself. I want to prove to her that she will be the one who will break her crooked principles. I won't ask her to give in but I'll make sure that she'll willingly give herself to me. I had it all planned and I will make sure that in the end, I will win this game.

I learned from my friends that the temptresses have started to make their moves. Yes, we call them temptresses because they obviously are doing their best to seduce us. Janine almost succeeded when she seduced Marco during their out-of-town trip. Patricia has started to make aggressive moves towards Stuart. I think they have joined forces in challenging us but it doesn't bother me. I think this is a lot of fun. I like the challenge she put me in to and I wondered how far she could go to prove to me that love exist.