#4

I knew that voice. That voice is the real person.

"Appa!!" I turned around and hugged him.

"I miss u darling" he said.

"Sorry to break it up but I need her real quick. Follow me upstairs y/n"

Jimin and I went upstairs to his room.

"Wahhh~~ nice room." I complemented to him.

"Thanks but we need to do our homework also jungkook is coming too. He's on his way."

*DING DONG*

"Speak of the devil." Jimin chuckled.

Why do I have to see him every time I see jimin??!! Is it possible i can just talk to my older brother!!???

"Hey y/n." Jungkook said as he walked in.

There is something about jungkook that is weird.

"Well imma go get something to drink and do u guys want anything?" I asked.

*Jimin's p.o.v.*

"Well imma go get something to drink and do u guys want anything?" She asked.

Jungkook shook his head.

"In the garage there is water can u get me some?" She nodded and left.

"Jungkook what's wrong with u every time u see or hear her there's like this gaze in ur eye that I never seen. OMMOOO!!! DO U LIKE HER!!??" I yelled.

His cheeks went a slit blush of red.

"Yah no I have a girlfriend." He said.

"WHY DID U LIKE SUMI!!!!!!! SHE NOT EVEN GOOD FOR U BECAUSE SHE USES U FOR MONEY!!!!!"

"DON'T TALK BAD ABOUT MY NOONA!!!!! She is not a bad person u are for saying that and she is the perfect for me." He then stormed out the room.

*y/n's pov*

Jungkook came out the storming at me.

"U are disgusting I don't want u or ur brother in my life again. Now leave me alone." He then left with nothing else to say.

"What happened to him??" I asked.

"Nothing..." He said. "Just let him be..."

"Here's ur water Jimin. Also, I should get going now it's late." I sighed knowing I have to or my mom will yell at me the next time I see her.

"Are u sure u don't want me to drop u off???" Jimin asked.

I nodded my head and waved bye and started walking to a park. I checked my phone and it was 10:06pm. Well I can stay a little longer. I went to the swings and started swinging my legs like a little kid smiling to myself. I saw a black figure coming towards the other swing. I could tell it was a guy by its body shape so I got scared.

"Hey it's me Y/n." He said.

"Hi Namjoon. What are u doing here??" I smiled at him.

"Nothing really I just like it here." Namjoon couldn't look me in the eye while he said that.

"Anyways Y/n I know we only met today but I don't know what feeling to say I am but I really like that feeling when i'm around u that I don't get with no one else and usually i'm not the one to asked people it's usually the girls that do it but.... I figured out that I like u. And I don't want to get hurt by seeing someone else have u so I want to ask. Will u be my girlfriend?" He said.

I was beyond shocked I didn't have this type of situation ever nor did I have it with a hot guy.

"I will gladly accept to be ur girlfriend." I said smiling getting off the swing.

I was reconsidering if I should run away from my mom. He then got up off the swing and hugged me and I hugged him back. We stayed in the hug for about 3 minutes then he moved his face from my shoulder.

"I'm so happy right now." He said.

I again check the time and it was 10:28pm.

"hey before u leave do u perhaps have a extra bedroom at ur house??" I asked.

"No but u could stay in my room and I promise I won't do nothing dirty unless u want me too." He whispered in my ear.

I ended up sneaking in my house with namjoon sneaking behide me so I can stay at his house since I told him everything. Once we got to his house I settled in and fell asleep in his arms.

Hi guys its been awhile and in two weeks I promise there is going to be another chapter but hope u like this and yeah thx!!!

754 words <3 <3 < <3 <3 <3

Also I have gotten 500 READS!!! OMFG U GUYS ARE AMAZINGG THX UUUU SOOOOO MUCH!!!!