#8

I went to the door to see who it is. My legs quivered once I saw who was at the door. Her. Standing there crying. My eomma was crying. This was rare and out of all the time in the world now?? i sighed as i hugged her. She is my soft spot so i started to cry since she didn't tell me what is wrong.

"Y/n your appa... I saw him. And i didn't know what to do and i just started to cry. I-i don't know if we can stay here if he is here. And i want you to come home, pack everything up. Were leaving tomorrow night." She sobbed on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry but i won't let you do that with my daughter." Great at the right timing again my appa showed up and for some reason he was smiling and holding flowers. 

"Y/n who was at the d- oh..." Jungkook backed away.

"Hi Jungkook." Appa said.

"Hey Mr.Park." He smiled.

"Who is this young man here??" Eomma asked.

"Eomma this is Jungkook one of my friends. Jungkook this my Eomma." I introduced them eachother.

"Anyways I came here to ask your eomma if she would accept my apology for leaving." Appa said.

My mom looked so shocked like she saw somebody died right in front of her. She fixed herself and headed out the door with my dad to talk. I went to the balcony to hear what they were going to talk about. I dragged Jungkook just because I didn't want to go alone. 

*JUNGKOOK'S P.O.V. *

I felt weird when she touch my hand to pull me with her. The way her hair flowed as she was going up the stairs was making my stomach have butterflies. I felt the same way for Sumi but I know that was love that I felt for her but. But this feeling is not the same. I like this feeling. The next thing I know we were on the balcony hugging.

"Oh my god Jungkook they are together now!!!" She said quietly since she didn't want them to hear us. She tried hugging but her lips landed on mine. She quickly move and bowed to say sorry. But I stop her by turning her and to hug me.

"Is it weird for me to like when were close?" I asked.

"No, but Jungkook I'm sorry but I have Namjoon." She said and left.

How can I forget about hyung being her boyfriend. I'll wait for her even if she marries him and grows a family, I will wait for her as long as it takes. My consensus came back when I heard a car door close.  I looked to see who it was and it was Namjoon.

*Y/N P.O.V*

OH MY FUXKING GOD I JUST KISS FUXKING JUNGKOOK ADIBAFUXXDNDJNM I CHEATEDD ON NAMJOON. I gasped when I heard the front door open. It also seems that my parents left to go to somewhere but I'm happy that they're together. Muscular arms went around my waist and a pair of lips were slowly kissing my neck. I leaned my neck toward the side because it was Namjoon. He nibble my skin then licked the spot where he bit.

"Is anybody here?" He asked. 

I nodded and he groaned out of annoyance.

"Who?" He asked.

"Jungkook he's in our room." He started walking towards the room. 

After about 3 minutes Jungkook came out running towards the front door and Namjoon was smiling when he was locking the front door.

"You remember when you said that other day when we were here?" I nodded to his question.

He picked me up and kissed me while walking in the bedroom. He closed the door and put me on him when he laid on the bed and kissed me again. He took my shirt off and kiss my breast. His hands were massaging my inner thigh.

Sorry oops guys but comment if I should continue the chapter in the next one

YES

NO

if there is no responses from one those then imma taking it as a no then but happy 4th of July because  soon for be I'm going to be asleep and it's 8:06 pm or if it's military it's going to be 20:06 soo yeah I'm super lame 😂😂 anyways stay safe bc in Washington there's alot of sirens going off 😂😂

746 words!!
Bye 💙✌