#5

WARNING THERE WILL BE A LITTLE FLUFF IN THIS CHAPTER IF U HAVE A PROBLEM I WILL TELL U WHEN IT STARTS AND WHEN IT END!! I HAVE WARNED U!! 

I woke up smelling the scent of pancakes cooking. I got a tank top and one of Namjoon's sweatpants. Today was Saturday so we didn't have school. I walked down the stairs to see Namjoon waiting for me.

"Is it weird to say ur cute in my pants??" He chuckled.

"I don't know but do I really look good??" I asked him.

"Always." He walked over to me and back hugged me while I started to eat my pancakes.

"Ahhh~" He opened his mouth as a sign of he wants a bit.

After we were done eating Namjoon said the boys were coming over for a little. We then cuddle on the couch and watch kdramas. My eyes drifted to sleep as the drama got boring.
Once I woke up i saw 7 drunk boys playing Mario. And a girl?? Is she a girl I dont know.

"Finally ur awake~" Taehyung giggled.

"Oh Namjoon why was Y/N here?" Jimin asked.

Namjoon look at me.

"Because we are dating now and I still don't want to go to my parents house so I'm staying here." I said as I held Namjoon hand.

"If u hurt her I will kill u...." Jimin stared at Namjoon.

"Jimin u got no jams." Everyone started to burst in laughter except Jimin who is death staring at Namjoon still.

We settled down awhile after that.

"Hey!! U know what we should play??? Spin the bottle but first everybody has to be drunk though so drink up Y/N!" Taehyung said as I sit there with my jaw dropped. 

Namjoon handed me two beers that were open for me to drink. I don't usually drink but sometimes I get catch up in my thoughts and get drunk with my step-dad's beer. I sigh over in defeat. I look at the beer and then jimin. He sat there with his head tilted and a smile on his face. I then chugged one of the whole bottle of beer. When I was done I put the bottle in the middle of all of us.

"I'M FIRST!!" Taehyung shouted. He then spin the bottle and it landed on YoonGi.

"OH! Okay I want u to kiss the most beautiful person here." Taehyung smiled. YoonGi then lifted up his hand and kissed it.

"NOOO!!! U cheated. I meant kiss another per- U know what just go cheater." Taehyung whined. YoonGi then spin the bottle. Sadly it landed on me.

"I dare u and Namjoon to go in his room and don't come out until u get a hickey in ten minutes and if u don't comeback with a hickey u have to go run in the street with ur undergarments." YoonGi smirked. I mentally faced palm myself.

Namjoon grabbed my hand and lead me to his room. After he closed the door I started to get woozy. He sat me on his lap.

"U sure u okay with this babe?" He asked. I just nodded my head.

THIS IS THE PART WHERE THE FLUFF  STARTS SKIP WHERE IT WILL HAVE ALL CAPS, BOLD, AND ITALIC WORDS LIKE THIS!!!

He then started to kiss me slowly. He moved my hips to where I start grinding on him. His lips trailed down my neck and ended on my collarbone and sucked on my skin to where it left a mark on my skin. I moaned in pleasure as he smirked while still kissing my neck. He took off my shirt then started to kiss my lips again. His tongue touch every inch of my mouth. He moved my hips again but this time it was way more faster. I moaned again while he groped my butt. One of his hand went to my womanhood and his fingers started to move in circles.

"Namjoon~~" I moaned but he only went faster.

I took his shirt off and started to make a hickey on his neck right under his jaw. This time he was the one that was moaning. He put me on his bed as he took the sweatpants off me and started to kiss my thigh and leave more hickeys. 

THIS IS WHERE THE FLUFF ENDS!! U CAN CONTINUE TO READ THE CHAPTER IF U SKIPPED THE FLUFF PART!!

"Hey lovemakers ur ten minutes are up. So stop it we could hear u guys the whole time." SeokJin said. 

I got flustered on the comment he made. We then put are clothes back on.

"Don't be embarrassed I still love u." Namjoon said as he kiss me romantically while he held my waist. We walked back to see everyone except SeokJin with pillows over their ears. 

"That was like hell. But we could see and hear u guys had fun and Y/N it's ur turn to spin." YoonGi said as everyone gathered in a circle. I spun the bottle and it landed on Jungkook.

"Uhmm.... What is the most annoying thing about Hoseok??" I asked not knowing what questing to ask him.

"The way that he's too hyper and giggly." He stated as he started to spin the bottle. The bottle landed on the girl next to him.

"Sumi noona~ What's the best thing about me?" He smiled at her.

"The way u have a bunny smile." She said as he pinched his cheek.

"Guys why don't we watch a movie instead I'm getting bored of this." Jimin said. Everyone agreed and made a palettes except  for Sumi who had to leave. It ended up me and Namjoon on one couch and Jungkook with Taehyung on another couch and the rest slept on the floor separated. We watch a comedian movie. Namjoon and I moved to where we were comfortable. We moved were he was laying down and I was laying on him and my head was on his chest. He moved his arms to prevent me from falling. I was hungry so I went to make popcorn for everyone. After I was done I gave a bag to everyone except Namjoon since he wanted to share. After I was done eating I fell asleep in his arms.

I told u guys I would update soon if u read my notice chapter in this book also my other book 'Announcements And Oneshots' will be delete soon and I will make a got7 BamBam x reader between June and September or when this book ends. Also I got my computer fixed. Anyways this was a long chapter so... BYE!!! 1111 words!! XD