#6

This chapter is dedicated to @ohmyjinnies I really appreciate your love and support and I really recommend reading their books they soooo good I would spoil it but i'm not that rude. Also you guys got a chapter again for a reason because I'm nice and decided to make another one just for ohmyjinnies as soon as possible. Okay enjoy!!

"Yah give me my phone back I don't have a girlfriend Jungkook." Was the first thing I heard when I woke up. When I opened my eyes I saw Jimin trying to reach his phone out of Jungkook's hand. 

I went to Namjoon's room to go get clothes from the closet. I grabbed some jeans and one of Namjoon's white shirts with my white bra and a pair of underwear. I then went to the hallway pantry to get a towel. Namjoon stopped me and pulled me in the bathroom.

"Now that everyone is gone can we finish what we had yesterday?" He pinned me against the door.

"I don't know but I have to take a shower so move Namjoon." I said moving his arm.

"Please babe I have a problem but I want you to solve it." He begged as I put my clothes down on the bathroom counter.

"Namjoon you have hands. Do it yourself. Watch porn or something. I don't want to do it I'm sorry." I said as I was attempting to push Namjoon out the bathroom.

He slowly put his soft pink lips on mine. He held my waist as I put my arms around his neck. It was romatic kiss except I felt his boner poking my underwear line. Yes, I am that small compared to him. He knew he had a boner but he didn't know that it was touching me. He started to make small circles on my lower back and the hem of my shirt. I pushed away his and pulled away with arms still around his neck. 

"I was going to let you do it but you blew it with you having to go to fast. So walk yourself somewhere else that's not in here. All I ask if for you not call anybody for them to do it again just do it yourself. Okay Namjoon?" I said as he kiss my cheek and walked away sadly.

I then got undress and someone knocked on the door.

"Go away!!" I yelled over the water that's hitting the tub.

"PLEASEE!!???? BABE I NEED HELP WITH IT!! IT'S NOT THE SAME PLEASE??" Namjoon asked.

I wrapped a towel around me and open the door a little bit. I investigated him and his face.

"FINE LATER NOW SHOOO!!!!" He giggled like a little kid and ran off.

I took a shower and put on my clothes. I put my hair in a high ponytail.

"NAMJOON I'M GOING OUT!!!  DO YOU WANT TO COME WITH ME??" I yelled down the stairs.

"YEAH HOLD ON BABE!!" He yelled backed.

When he was ready we went to go shopping.

"Y/N!! YOU PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT!!"

TBC~

Nothing really to say since I said it in the intro but soon my testing will start so if I don't update I'm very sorry!!

538 words✌❣