Part 1 - The Meeting

Title Credit : Aru Arshi

Part 1

The Meeting

*Please ignore my mistakes*

It been two week since Arnav arrived in this small town near the sea shore away from the bustling chores of his life. On the second day of his exploration of the town, he found her sitting near the cliff. It was her blue eyes that pulled him towards her. At first she was very hesitant to talk with him. Both of them sat near the cliff enjoying the view of sea on their first meeting. He did all the talks while she merely listened to him. This continued for the next two day, and on the third day she too started talking to him.

He came to know that her name is Khushi ,a native of this town who worked at a small shop & living with her buaji. Arnav and Khushi used to talk about random things related to life. Thought their conversions, he found that she was so innocent and unaware of all the pompous of life. She was too simple. ..

"Am I late?" Khushi asked

"no, I came earlier' Arnav said looking at the girl standing in front of him cladded in a simple blue skirt and top with open hair.

"Why is your hair looks wet always?" Arnav asked

Khushi looked at him for a second and replied.

"hmm..I...always comes here after having a shower." Khushi replied touching her hair.

Khushi sat near him and both of them looked at the vast sea in front of them.

Khushi don't know why she feels the urge to see him again and again. When she was with him she feels so happy...so content. She doesn't know why she is taking this risk. At first she thought to ignore him but she couldn't. She don't know what is going to happen in the future but she decided to enjoy this phase of her life..

They usually meet at evening, few minutes before the sunset. They will watch the sunset together and talk. Later he will drop her home.

As Arnav came to know more about Khushi, he loved her simplicity, her view towards life, her small and silly doubts everything made him attract towards her.

Arnav always wanted to find a soul mate, who will complete him just like the way his parents completed each other. Growing up seeing their love for each other made him desire for such selfless love. He knows that his parents are watching over him and his sister. It's been sixteen years since his parents died in a car accident.

He can never forget that incident, that day when he and his sister were thrown out from his own house by his father's business partner. His nani , Devayani Mallik took the two under her shelter. The Mallik family welcomed them wholeheartedly but, he missed his parents.

Now, Arnav Singh Raizada is one of the richest men in the country, the CEO of AR Designs. It took him six years to build his empire in the corporate world. He has seen so many women in his life but none of them attracted him, but with Khushi it's different. She evoked a bundle of feelings in his mind, he don't know why all these are happening. Whatever it is he know that Khushi have already became a part of his life which can't be separated or replaced.

*****

"Arnavji, why did you came here?" Khushi asked Arnav

"To meet you"

"No, that is not what I mean...why did you come to this small place? You were in da...dahi?" Khushi asked trying hard to remember the place.

"Dahi...ohh you mean Delhi? Haven't you heard about Delhi?" Arnav was confused

"Yeah...I know...Delhi" Khushi tried to smile.

"But you said dahi...not Delhi."

"maybe you didn't heard me clearly. So tell me why did you come here from Delhi?" Khushi tried to change the topic.

"I was working continuously after my college, building my empire. Then suddenly I felt that I should take a holiday. I don't know why I felt like that but something within me urge me to take this holiday but, now I think I found the reason" Arnav said looking into her eyes while a confused Khushi looked back at him.

"Khushi, do you mind coming to my villa and having food with me tomorrow?"

"food...tomorrow...But when?"

"For dinner, I will take you back home. Should I come and ask you buaji?"

"no..no..." Khushi became restless.

"I mean...I will tell buaji...and make her understand...ok...I will come"

"Khushi, hmm, can you please wear this and come?" Arnav asked hesitantly and hold a gift pack in front of her.

"What is it?"

"It's a saree, will you wear this for me?"

'saree...ohh my varun devji...now what is this?. I don't even know what is a saree..Then how can i wear that...my lord, I know that I have done a grave sin...but I can't help myself. i feel like he is the reason for my existence..i know that I shouldn't be like this. Please don't punish him for my sins. I do want to tell him the truth, but I can't. What if he feels disgusted by me? I can't tolerate that.' Khushi thought while holding the saree.

"Khushi...are you here or still day dreaming?" Arnav asked flashing his handing in front of her.

"I think I should go now Arnavji."

"Come, let me drop you"

Arnav used to drop her near her street.

****

Do comment