Part 06 - Permanency

After 3 hours, Khushi woke up from her sleep. She looked around and found Arnav sleeping on the couch near the poolside. Khushi rose from the water and moved to the poolside. Arnav woke up when he heard the splashing of water.

"Khushi" Arnav moved to the poolside and cupped her face.

"Arnav....i missed you...I missed you every second..."

"I won't let you leave Khushi...I won't let you go away from me Khushi...." Saying this Arnav entered into the water and hugged her. He cupped her face and kissed her. Both of them showed desperation, the love, the eagerness through that kiss.

"Khushi, why didn't you come to meet me till now? What happened?''

"Arnav, they...they kept me imprisoned...I was not allowed to go outside my room. They outcasted everyone who tried to help me. My father's guards were always with me. I always tried to escape from there, but my every efforts failed miserably. This time, I had to escape from there...for me..for our baby..." Khushi replied.

Arnav was shocked with this revelation. His Khushi is pregnant. They have created a life.

"Khushi, you are pregnant?"

"Yes...are you not happy with this news?"

"Yes...I am happy. We have created a life...this baby will be a part of you and me."

"Arnav, they told me that our baby is a sin and tried to get rid of it. I couldn't do that to our baby. And I escaped from there somehow."

"I won't let anything happened to you or our baby."

"But what if the baby is like me? How will we manage it?"

"Khushi, don't think about all these now. We will find a solution." Saying this he ducked under the water and kissed her belly.

*****

Whole day, Khushi stayed in that pool. Arnav was trying to think of a way to handle all these. He knows that their baby will be a human, because Khushi was a human when she conceived the baby.

The first thing Khushi did after getting back her human form was hugging Arnav. She cried out while he too was in tears.

"Khushi, I decided something"

"What?"

"We are moving from here"

"Where? To your house? but what will happen when they came to know about my truth.?"

"no..Khushi, we are not going to Delhi...we are moving to Mumbai...but before that I have to complete some work, we will move there next week."

"But, how will I....i don't know anything. How will I travel?"

"Khushi, trust me..i will take care of everything...your and this baby is my top most priority. I will make sure that both of you were comfortable."

"I trust you."

"Khushi, here wear this. We are going to a hospital.''

"Hospital?"

"It is a place where people get treatment for diseases and ensure health related stuffs. We are going to make sure that you and the baby is health or not."

"Ok"

*****

On their way to the hospital.

"Arnav, I heard that there is temple near this area. Can you please stop there?"

Arnav nodded his head.

Khushi took hold of his hand and lead him to the temple.

"Arnav can we get married in front of god?"