Part 5 - Separation

Part 5 - Separation

Everything happened so quickly. Khushi been dragged out of the room by her father and Arnav was taken away by the guards. Khushi pleaded her father to leave Arnav.

*****

at the open space in the palace

"Khushi, who is he? How did he come here? Her father asked her in anger.

"Father...I brought him here...i...love him..." Khushi replied while looking at Arnav.

"What? That can't happen? Do you know what grave mistake you have done. You have to forget him."

"No father...I can't do that...I love him. Please understand me."

"Khushi, if you don't do that I have to outcast you from here. You won't be able to live here after that."

"How can you say like that father...you can't do that to me...."

"I will do that if you don't forget him"

"Then do it father.... I want to be with him..." Khushi said.

Arnav did understand what is going on between them. He understood that she is crying all the while. Hearing the commotion, so many mermaids and sea creatures surrounded them.

"Then what about I kill him?" her father asked ruthlessly.

"No...you can't do that...."

"I can always do that..." saying this her father moved towards Arnav...asking the guards to leave him.

"You can go from here safely if you promise to leave my daughter. Will you do that?" her father asked him, which he understood.

Instead of replying, Arnav moved towards Khushi and grabbed her hands in his pulling her close to himself.

"I love her and will never leave her." His bold reply made him furious and he throw a rod at him which damaged his snorkel . Arnav find it hard to breathe...Khushi saw this and tried to help him, but her father caught hold of her. Khushi struggled to free her hand, while Arnav struggled to get breathe. Khushi saw her friends standing there; she signaled them pleading to help her.

Soon her friends, a group of squids sprayed their ink on the water making it dark everywhere.

Within the time she got, she grabbed hold of Arnav's hand and swim faster to reach on the surface of water

She know that her father's guards where following them. Arnav was in half conscious. Somehow she reached near the land and made him caught hold of a rock...asking him to climb on it. Somehow she pushed him to the rocky area. She saw some sound and understood that some people are near that area. She made a sound to attract them so that they can save him. Khushi was invisible to them while she watched them taking her Arnav away from her. The last thing Arnav saw was his Khushi, who kept looking at him with tearful eyes.