Part 3 - A Day of Passion

It's been a week after confession. Arshi was so close to each other. Arnav always insisted that he want to meet buaji, but Khushi always deny him from meeting her buaji.

Khushi as sitting on the couch near the poolside waiting for Arnav. She doesn't know why Arnav called her here.

Arnav came in front of her.

"Where did you go leaving me here?" Khushi asked garlanding her hands around his neck

"Come with me Khushi" Arnav said forwarding his hand. Khushi placed her hand in his and walked.

They reached near the garden which was decorated beautifully.

'This is so beautiful Arnav" Khushi said smelling a red rose.

"Khushi"

Khushi turned back only to see Arnav kneeling on one leg.

"Arnav, why are you kneeling like this? What happened to you? Did something happen to your leg?" saying this Khushi too kneel down

Arnav smiled at her seeing her concern for him.

Arnav stood up and made Khushi stood up in front of him.

"Khushi, you know that I came here for a holiday. Next week, I have to go back to Delhi. When I took this holiday, I don't know why did u do that. But now I knew the reason. It was in my destiny to meet the love of my life here. I don't want to leave you here and go back to that hectic life. I want you with me. I want to sleep and wake up seeing your face. I want us to spend time with each other. I want us to share our happiness and sorrows. I want you to be a part of my life. So, Khushi Kumari Gupta will you do the honour of making me a part of your life and accepting me as your husband to share your life with me?" Arnav said holding a box in front of her.

Khushi looked at the box and then at him.

'We can't live together...I have to go away from your life at some point. But I too want your love. I know I'm selfish to do this to you. But I don't have any other way except this.' Khushi thought and took a decision which is good for both of them.

"Yes...I want to be your wife...Arnav..."

  "Yes...I want to be your wife...Arnav..." Arnav smiled at her and opened the box which contained a mangalsutr, two bangles and a box of vermillion.