Part 2 - The Date

Next day, Arnav was waiting for Khushi near the cliff. He has already arranged everything for their first date. He was getting restless.
Finally, his dream came into reality. Khushi was standing there cladded in a red saree with open hair, her ear adored with a red sea shell earring.

 Khushi was standing there cladded in a red saree with open hair, her ear adored with a red sea shell earring

Khushi stood in front of him nervously.
"You look so beautiful... better than my imagination." Arnav said
"So shall we move?" Arnav asked her forwarding his hand in front of her.
"Yes" Khushi said placing her hand in his hand.
They felt an invisible connection as soon as their skin met with each other for the first time.
*****
Khushi looked at the house in front of her. It's beautiful. Arnav lead her inside the house and took for a tour. What Khushi loved most is his pool adjacent to his bedroom. He has already arranged their dinner near the pool.

*****After a few minutes, both of them sit down to have food

*****
After a few minutes, both of them sit down to have food.
Khushi looked at the food with amusemher
. It was entirely different from the food she usually has.
"Khushi I thought you may be comfortable with this food" saying this he opened the lid of the dishes. The dishes consist of naan, palak paneer, aloo sabzi, poori, paneer matar masala.
"I hope you are ok with it?" saying this Arnav served the food for both of them. Khushi smiled at him instead of replying.
"What are you waiting for? Have it please." Arnav said dipping a small piece of naan in the curry.
Seeing this Khushi also took a small piece of naan and dipped it in the curry.
'it is so tasty...and delicious' Khushi thought to herself.
They continued to have the food while Arnav talk about things. Suddenly Khushi's gaze went to a red coloured thing in the curry and she took a bite of it.
"ahhh...it is burning..paining..." Khushi screamed in pain placing the chilli back on her plate.
"Khushi, drink this water... why did you ate that chilli?" Arnav asked making her drink the water.
"I don't know...I mean I didn't see that?" Khushi said.
After a few seconds,
"How are you now? A concerned Arnav asked her.
"I am ok"
And they resumed having food. Both of them were having ice cream as the dessert.
'I loved this food...what did Arnavji say...ice...scream...no...ice cream...it is so tasty.....ohh no, my ice cream will finish soon...how will I ask him more..what will he think of me' Khushi thought
"Khushi, do you want some more ice cream?"
Khushi instantly nodded her head and Arnav refilled her bowl.
"You are cute..." Arnav said flicking her nose tip to wipe of the ice cream.
Khushi don't know why but her heart started to beat rapidly as soon as Arnav did that.
*****
After having the food, Khushi was standing near the pool looking at the fairy light works as Arnav left from there for a work.
Khushi sensed Arnav standing behind her and turned around.
"Khushi, will you do the honour of dancing with me?"
"Arnavji, I don't...I don't know how to dance"
"Just trust me" saying this Arnav forwarded his hand in front of her. Khushi looked at his eyes and placed her hand on his hand.
Khushi heard a song playing in the background.
"Arnavji, who is singing there?" Khushi asked curiously.
"Khushi, I played the music player. Nobody is there to sing a song. May be I can arrange that for our next date." Arnav said playfully.
Khushi could understand what he meant by music player and date. She didn't ask him anything as she don't want to complicate things
Arnav pulled Khushi towards him. She can sense his breathe on her cheek.