The Concern

Restless, John walks into doctors cabin. Doctor wasn't there. He could not sit, his thoughts were blurred. The blue file on the doctor's table gave him a fright.

The sound inside his head was getting loud. "No matter what they say, you will not be able to participate or win the tournament".  John tries to distract himself from the voice.

His eyes get caught on the wall calender. Two months from now, the world karate tournament will start. John have won the title thrice. But now he is upset, fear of the unknown haunts him.
All of this started before one month, when he started his preparations for the event. He was certified complete fit and healthy by one of the best haemotologist in the city. As practice progresses, a voice inside his head began to worry John. "No matter how hard you prepare, you wont be able to participate the tournament". He then consulted two another doctors from different part of the country to confirm his health results. All reports said that he was perfectly alright, and completely fit.
As days passes, the voice became more loud. And his confidence was lost. He couldn't practice or sleep well. He shared his concern with his dear friend, Alfred. He was the only one John could talk to. John lost his parents to a car accident, when he was 15.

"You are extremely well as per reports Jo, then why are you worried?" said Alfred.

"Alfy, I have not felt like this before. My mind says something is wrong. I am not convinced with these reports". The disappointed John replied.

"Well if you think so, I will arrange an appointment with Dr. Philips Abraham. He is the best haemato-oncologist in the country."
John agreed.