Part 1

There are possible triggers in here. It actually pained me to write this chapter. So please don't read if you could get triggered by physical hurt from a parent. I hope none of you have to go through something like that! Love you, guys!

Stiles had worked the entire day on a really good dinner for his father. He just waited for him to come back from work, because he needed to tell him. They had something really important to talk about. After he set the table he heard the key in the lock of the front door and smiled at his father when he came in. "Hey, Stiles", he smiled "it smells amazing. What did you do?" "Nothing, I swear", Stiles chuckled at his dad's remark and his father let out a breath of relief at that answer but smiled. "How was work today?", he then asked his father who was shrugging off his police jacket. "Fine, although I had that feeling that someone was following me around", the sheriff then shrugged "probably just getting paranoid after all that supernatural stuff going on". Stiles smiled at his father then looked to the kitchen knowing the food was ready now. "Sit down", Stiles gestured to the table and brought both of them a plate of food before sitting down himself. "So how did I deserve such an amazing dinner then?", Noah asked after a few bites, obviously enjoying the meal. "Dad? I-I wanted to tell you something", Stiles stuttered out at the kitchen table. "What is it, son?", Noah asked softly "you know you can talk to me about anything". Stiles took a deep breath and looked at his dad. "I'm gay", he finally breathed out trying to remain eye contact with his father. His jaw dropped and all of a sudden everything in his face changed. The soft look from moments before passed to a look of disappointment, disgust and most of all pure hatred. "Are you kidding me?", his father yelled at him "I don't remember raising you to be a fag". That hit Stiles square in the chest, he felt like he couldn't breathe properly. "You know what? Maybe we can cure it", he stood up taking all the time in the world and walked over to his son to lay a hand on his cheek and smiling at him and for a small moment Stiles thought that he might have a chance to talk it out with his dad. That was until he removed his hand to ball it to a fist and punch Stiles on the jaw. Stiles gasped more out of shock than of pain. "Maybe we can beat it out of you", his father yelled angryly and punched him again. "Dad stop!", Stiles screamed now feling the pain in his jaw. "You don't deserve to call me dad", the sheriff said and pulled Stiles' chair away from under him to send the boy falling to the floor. He then started kicking him in the sides. "Please stop", Stiles started crying. He wasn't able to defend himself. He couldn't hurt his dad. He couldn't believe that this was actually happening. Through all the kicks he hoped to wake up and find out all of this was just a dream. But it wasn't and Stiles just let it happen somehow feeling that he deserved it if he had made his dad so unhappy. He clearly saw (and felt) that his father was disappointed in him and more than that. He hated him for being gay. Something Stiles didn't chose to be. His father hated him for it and that was what hurt most right now.
It went on for the next two month. He would get hit as soon as he got home. If his father had a reason to or not wouldn't really matter. He just made something up. Once he was too late, or he didn't got an A on the test or the soup had too much salt in it. He found a reason to hit his son. Stiles just let it happen. He tried his best to just get through it but he himself noticed how he lost his will to carry on. His connection to the pack got bad. He barely ever talked to anyone. He just sat there and enjoyed not being home. That's how far it had gotten. He was happy to not be home and afraid to talk to his friends. Afraid they might react just the same way as his dad. He tried to cover up his bruises as best as he could and he tried to put on a fake smile everytime he was around his friends. He couldn't risk anyone finding out about this. Isaac often asked about his bruises in the locker room but he kept telling him that lacrosse practice was a bitch and he got bruises really easy. Scott was naive enough to believe him or so he thought, but he noticed Scott being concerned and just took it as a reason to get better at faking his smile and acting as if everything was fine. One particular day his father had a bad shift and he was pissed. He actually kicked Stiles so the boy fell down the stairs. He told the pack that he tripped over his own feet, which wasn't as hard to believe as they all knew Stiles but still it was rather suspicious and Stiles hoped that no one would ask any questions. His life consisted of blood and hate and he was constantly patching his wounds up. There wasn't even time for the old wounds to heal until they were overlaid with new ones. Stiles cried himself to sleep nearly every night, wondering how it got that far and if he could have stopped it if he hadn't told his father about him being gay. But still he felt that it had been the right thing to do. At least now he knows how his father really felt about him. He wondered if his mum would have been proud of him or if she would have reacted the same way his dad did. No matter how hard it was, Stiles still found the strength to get out of bed in the morning, to head to school and go to pack meetings thinking that maybe one day he could leave this behind.