Part 10

"We have news about the demon", Derek announced and everyone's eyes were on him. Everyone's except Stiles' who was next to him crying.

"Why is Stiles crying?", Lydia asked trying to reach out for him but Stiles dropped to the floor and hid his face in his knees.

"The demon", Derek sighed "possesses Noah".

"What?", Scott gasped but immediatly dropped down to look out for his best friend.

"We will save him, Stiles", he promised and hugged him close while the other sobbed loudly.

"I will call my dad", Allison announced and disappeared to the kitchen to talk over the phone.

"I knew your dad would never do something like that to you", Lydia rubbed his back in circles.

"That means he doesn't hate me right?", Stiles sobbed "that was the demon, right?"

"I am absolutely sure that it wasn't him who said and did those things", Lydia laid her head on his shoulder "we will help him".

"My dad is on it", Allison announced as she returned "he makes some calls and we will meet at my place tomorrow".

"Thank you, Ally", Stiles mumbled and tried to calm down. They spend the rest of the night cuddling and taking Stiles' mind off of the things that were currently happening.

The next day Stiles and Derek made their way over to the Argent household along with Isaac. None of them noticed the really impressive car around the corner. Derek took Stiles' hand as he could feel and smell how nervous the boy was about this.

"Everything's gonna be alright", Derek whispered and squeezed the boy's hand.

"What if they want to kill my dad just to kill the demon?", Stiles asked frightened.

"I will not let that happen", Derek stated.

"Yeah, me neither. We will save your dad", Isaac said and Stiles attempted to smile at the boy.

Isaac had been so happy for him when he found out it wasn't his dad who did this to him. Stiles felt bad for him, the boy hadn't deserved anything that he had to go through, but after all he was still happy for Stiles.

"Thank you", Stiles said to the both of them when they knocked on the door. Allison opened said door for them a few seconds later.

"Hey guys", she greeted "come on in. They're in the living room".

They stepped inside just for Stiles to freeze in the doorway to the living room when he saw the hunters that Chris had called for help.

"Sam? Dean?", he asked still frozen "what are the two of you doing here?"

The two men turned around to look at the boy. Meanwhile Allison went to open the door again, although she didn't want to leave the conversation.

"Stiles!", Dean exclaimed then turned around to his brother "I told you he was involved into the trouble, Sammy".

Sam huffed a laugh and looked at the boy.

"You know them?", both Chris and Derek asked simultaniously just as Allison came back into the room with Scott in tow.

"Dude what are your cousins doing here?", Scott asked Stiles with raised brows.

"I'd like to know that too", Stiles looked at them expectantly.

"Cousins? Oh of course your cousins are hunters, that's just my luck", Derek groaned.

"Oh, it's not that bad", Scott grinned at his grilfriend who was also part of a hunter family "at least your boyfriend is not a hunter".

Derek rolled his eyes grinning.

"Wait what? That guy there is your boyfriend?", Dean asked with wide eyes.

"No, I am holding hands with everyone", Stiles sassed "yes he is my boyfriend, but that's not the matter now. You guys never told me you were hunters!"

"We didn't want you to know about all that supernatural stuff but I guess you already know", Sam spoke up for the first time.

"I do", Stiles nodded.

"Why are you involved in this anyway", Sam asked.

"It's my dad...the one who is possessed is my dad", Stiles stammered.

"Oh", Sam looked to the ground sadly.

"Did he know you were dating a guy way older than you before he got possessed?", Dean asked, more concerned about this than Noah being possessed by a demon. Stiles looked at Dean and opened his mouth to respond but started crying.

"Shh...", Derek immediatly pulled him over in his arms.

"It's all gonna be fine", Derek tried to soothe him.

"When Stiles told him he is gay, Noah started beating him like really bad. Stiles didn't tell anyone until Derek came to get him out of there. It's a really touchy subject", Scott explained.

"Fuck, Stiles I'm sorry I didn't know", Dean lay his hand on the boy's shoulder.

"It wasn't him. It was the demon", Derek whispered to Stiles who nodded into his chest.

Stiles breathing was rapid and Derek swooped him off his feet to put him on the couch.

"Okay we are prepared for that", Derek kissed Stiles' forehead then put Stiles' back against his chest so Stiles head was resting against his chest.

"In and out. Do you hear my heart beating? Match your breath, baby. Can you do that for me?", Derek lead his boyfriend through this. Stiles nodded and tried to match his breathing with Derek's heartbeat.

"Uhuh", Stiles nodded and took deep breaths.

After some minutes his breathing was back to normal. He rested his head back on Derek's shoulder.

"Thank you", he whispered.

"I will always be there for you", Derek kissed his temple.

"Aw I like him", Sam smiled at them and made Stiles laugh.

"Whatever", Dean huffed "he is still too old".

"He likes him too", Sam whispered and winked at Stiles.

"I am glad", Stiles smiled "but now we need to make plans to save my dad".

Everyone agreed and they settled around a table to discuss possible tactics. They sat there for hours and ordered some pizza until they got their plans settled around midnight. They all fell asleep at the Argent household and planned to act in the morning.