9;

A/N:
Just to be clear, it's rude as fuuuuck to post a link to your story in the comments. As both BT and BObs get more attention people have been commenting the links to their stories on multiple chapters and it is just such a slap in the face. I get it, some of you want your stories read, but that is not the way to go about things. Make sure someone is taking read requests and then PM them or ask on their wall (whatever they prefer). But it makes ya look like a total d-bag if you do it in the comments of someone else's story. If I find someone doing such a thing, your comment WILL be DELETED.

Anyway, sorry, end of rant. Here's chapter nine...

____________________

✖️✖️✖️

Too far? Too soon?

Too far? Too soon?

The look on Hazel's face confirms my suspicions. Her blue eyes are wide as she glances between Luke and me, like a deer caught in the headlights. Confused, unsure of herself, and...angry?

She tilts her head so that her hair blocks her face from Luke and glares at me. She might have the kind of smile that can light up a room, but her icy glares are something fierce. Bone chilling, really.

Yup, definitely angry.

"Well congrats man," Luke says with a toothy grin. "Good job locking this guy down, Hazel."

I return his smile halfheartedly, fear lacing up my spine. I'm not quite sure I'm ready to deal with Hazel's wrath.

"I was just stopping by to tell you Coach cancelled practice tomorrow night," Luke adds, slowly edging his way back towards the door.

"Still wanna hit the gym?" I ask.

He nods, his hand on the doorknob. "For sure. Sorry I barged in you guys, but I'll see ya later. I'm gonna head out."

Please don't, not yet.

The door clicks shut behind Luke as he leaves, and then Hazel turns on me, reaching out to pinch my arm. She squeezes hard enough that it might even bruise later. I let out a surprised yelp and swat away her hand.