Part 3

Hello everyone! 

I found some chapters I've already written for Vagabond so I figured why not upload them?

Enjoy, everyone. 

-Naasac

--

You open it a little and she notices the black eye on forming on your face, "What's that? What's going on, Y/N?"

You shake your head and state that's nothing going on. Lauren asks again and again and you become extremely frustrated so you part your mouth and yell at the top of your lungs, "There's nothing WRONG, Lauren so stop trying to make it seem like there is! Fuck!"

She jumps and backs away. Her face bore a look of hurt as she looks down, muttering, "I just came to return your sketchbook. Your sketches are nice. Especially the ones with the watercolors and stuff. But since you're um... busy...I'll go. See ya."

You realize what you've done and reach for her wrist but it's too late and she's gone.

You close the door and lean against it and close your eyes.

It's been two days since you shouted at Lauren.

It was a spur of the moment; you were agitated with all the questions that had been asked and you took out your frustration on the person you never would have thought twice about hurting.

You jam all of your stuff into your backpack as your eyes scan over to the locker further down away from you. At the corner of your eye, Lauren's packing up the last of her books.

You slam your locker shut and take a deep breath and saunter over to Lauren. You've got to make this short and sweet because you're already aware that she's quite upset with you.

"Lauren, hey." You say, mouth dry.

She nods, acknowledging your presence.

"I...uh...I...," You start, your Adam's apple jumping. You were nervous. Why were you nervous? Why couldn't you say 'sorry?'

"It's fine. I don't really care. I get it. You hate my guts," she replies, a bit too forced.

She looks up at you with and her eyes land on yours. Her eyes show a look of sadness and hurt. She shakes her head to herself as she feels tears forming in her eyes.

Did you really hurt her that bad?

"I can't talk right now. I gotta go." Lauren moves around you and proceeds to walk away.

"What are you doing? I'm trying to say sorry!" You whisper to yourself as your phone begins to vibrate in your pocket.

You pull it out and immediately groan at the caller ID. Camila.

You decided to decline the call; Lauren was more important, right now.

It was a bit cloudy today so you figured it would not be a good day to go to the skate park. So, here you were laying on the grass in the field area of your school. You were reading a book.

Well, you were trying to seem like you were reading a book because...you were spying on Lauren.

Well, not really spying, just waiting until she would finish her cheerleading practice so you could properly apologize to her.