Chapter 1

(Sorry that the photo doesn't match the scene, kinda thought this one was close or accurate to the scene. Enjoy reading!!)

I stood in front of the mirror, a hair barrette in my mouth as I brushed my hair back into a ponytail. I finally got the knots out my hair and put my hair into a ponytail, I looked down at my white tank top and noticed a stain, I sighed and walked to my wardrobe to change my shirt. I changed my white tank top to a slightly dark grayish tank top and put the white one in the dirty laundry shoot. I checked the clock in my room, the time was pretty early, earlier than anyone would be up on the finalizer.

After finishing getting dressed and gathering what I needed I walked out my room, the door shutting behind me. I wore gym pants and shoes to match my shirt and started jogging down the hall after I got done stretching. The halls were pretty peaceful, which I enjoyed and appreciated it, force knows that once everyone woke up it wouldn't be so peaceful. I jogged for about 45 minutes, finally reaching the gym room where people would come train and work out. Once I entered I walked over to the work out equipment, the gym room was pretty huge, and by huge I mean HUGE.

I had been working out and training for about a hour or two, people were already walking into the gym room. I had been on the ship for a day or two, I didn't get as many stares as I used to. But with every new face that entered the gym or who didn't see me in uniform always stared at me, and it wasn't at my face, but mostly at my body, and more importantly my muscles. For a woman my body was pretty muscular, but not freakishly muscular. I had to stay this strong, I had a job to do and if I didn't remain strong I'd be failing my job, and I couldn't do that, simply because I loved how my body looked and I loved and admired my job (sometimes)

After I returned to my room and took a shower to wash away the sweat off my body I got dressed in my uniform. I looked like a normal ranking office in the First Order, I had a blaster hidden in my pants, some small knives in my boots, and some strapped to my arms and thighs. And in my shirt hidden were two small blasters, I was prepared for fighting. I put on my cap and checked everything to make sure I had everything, and I did. I walked out my room, heading down the opposite way I took from earlier.

As I walked down the halls, people looked at me, some giving quick glances and others staring hard. However I didn't pay attention to them, I was used to that kind of attention all of my life, I didn't mind it most times. People would eventually start becoming curious, suspicious of who I was. But I wouldn't answer to them, the only people I would ever answer to is General Hux, my duty and loyalty are to him, he is the only person who will know who I am, who I truly am.