Chapter 2: Must Keep a Secret

*안녕핫에요!!!! VVs!! Yehey! New chapter for "Caught in a Lie" everybody!

Don't worry, "Am I in Love" is also updating, I just need something to do that needed abit time to use hehehe....

Anyway, enjoy!!*

*Jimin's P.O.V.*

I just arrived from Busan from a vacation. I needed a little time before going back to teaching dances for my students. Being a choreographer is hard, you need to learn steps first before teaching it to our students. It's tiring, so I need a little time to keep my mind of work.

The reason why I moved her to Seoul is because I was looking for someone. Someone who I really miss for a long time. My first friend, my first crush, my first love.

As I was walking pass a pharmacy, I bumped to someone.

"Aish! Watch where you going kid!" She said.

'Now hold on! My height is a bit short, but that doesnt mean i'm a kid!'

'Like who you callin' a kid aye?'

"Who you calli~...."

'Wait.... this girl, is so familliar, could it be?  Could she be the one that I was looking for? All these years?'

"....wait...... Seulgi?"

'I can't be mistaken! It really is Bae Seulgi!'

"Huh?"

"Bae Seulgi?" I asked again. I can't believe I just found her in a blink of an eye!

"Kid, how did you know my name?" She asked.

Well, I guess she havent recognized me yet. But still, her attitude.......changed.... this is  ot the Seulgi I know, she was jolly, playful, shy, and she only cares for me. She never had any other friends other than me. But why is she acting like.... someone else? She never disrespect other people, now she's callingme a kid?

"For the record, I'm not a kid. Second, I'm one year older than you so you should respect me. Third, my little Seulgi, it's me! Park Jimin! Your old fella!"

'Well, I don't mind her attitude changed, maybe she's becoming braver than ever!'

"Whoa,whoa, whoa....... who? Park Jimin!? Who you?" She asked.

'This nuthead doesn't remember me at all? That hurts!'

(Author: Cheer up baby! Cheer up baby!)

(Jimin: Thanks author-nim...)

(Author: I wasnt talking to you... I was singing "Cheer Up" by Twice!)

(Jimin: 😑😑😑)

I just chuckled.

"Babe.....how the hell did you freakin' forget me?"

'Okay now, I had enough, if she doesn't remember me, I'm going to conclude this nuthead has an amnesia and I need to hit her head with my father's favourite baseball bat!'

".....,,, Mochi? Is that you? My little Mochi???!!!"

She said, finally had a concusion.

'Okay good, she doesn't need a hitting after all!'

"Yes, you idiot! And who you calling a Kid huh? You little rascal!"

Well, for the record, I used to tease her being a little child, she used to be a crybaby. So I teased her that, and also, she was way too short for me, but she grew a bit taller, but I'm still taller than her. Looks like she had a little revenge there.