Chapter 3: A Mission for Love

*Annyeong VVs!!! So sorry I wasn't able to update "Am I in Love?" For now, it really takes me some time to edit it since im still so far from half way there.

But still, i wont let you down!

Please enjoy this new update! Saranghaeyeo!*

*Seulgi's P.O.V.*

"Kook! Where are you?" I said really pissed.

We are off to another mission tonight and Jungkook is late. We can't start the mission if we are not complete.

"On my way Cheetah!" He said on the phone.

"You better be, or else if we didn't get the money, I will really blame you for being late and I will make sure you'll have a heavy punishment!" I said angrily.

"Got it!" He said as he hanged up.

A few minutes later, Jungkook arrived.

"Like where have you been? You're 15 minutes late!" I said.

"Sorry, I had some errands in my apartment!" He said.

"Whatever..... have you brought the guns?" I asked.

"I did!" He said.

"Good, now get in the car and drive! "Black Dragon" is already in the venue."

I said as I fixed my dress. Tonight's mission is to steal $890billion from a luxurios casino owner. "Black Dragon" pretended to play in the poker area while our men surrounded the place. While I, the only girl, will distract the owner. Until it will fall unto my paws and die.

We arrived at the destination. I went out of the car a went inside assist by Jungkook who will act as my guard.

"This way Madame!" He said.

"Thank you!" I said as I act as elegant as I could.

I put on my earings, which is literally a walkie talkie.

"I'm going in, Black Dragon!" I said.

"Good, proceed to the Poker area where Big packs of damn Pigs are in it!" He said.

"Got it!"

"Is Jungkook on his spot?" He asked.

"On his way!" I said.

I looked at Jungkook heading to the counter distracting the girl receptionist due to his handsome features.

"He will be fine."

I head to the room called "House Of Cards" where they play cards and pokers in it.

(Author: oh yes i did! ;) )

I saw Black Dragon with a couple of huge piggy banks.

I went to them as seductively as I could, making sure the Japanese owner of the casino noticed my daring looks.

"Oh, and who is this young lady here?" The japanese owner asked.

'Finally!'

"Oh, this is Amelia! My assistant!" Black Dragon said.

We used fake names in missions like this.

"A pretty good taste you have their Mr. Lee!" He said.

"Of course, for I, Gregory Lee. Has much sense of taste, and I'm sensitive about it, especially towards my beautiful assistant!" Black Dragon said as he pulled me to his direction and made me sit on his lap.

'Well now, looks like Yoongi here has the lucky chance to flirt with me. Oohhh he will be really dead after this mission!'

I gave a smile to the other guys.