Chapter 6: The Romantic Date

*i cant believe im saying this but.......

I love you!!

 Ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he he ho ho ho ho ho ....

Sorry, my alien mind slip again.. 😂😂😂

I was always crazy ever since so in case if your worried... i'm totally fine! Just a little tired from running from the mental hospital... oh dang, the nurses are coming for meee..... talk to you later VVs!! 😂😂😍😍*

*Seulgi's P.O.V.*

"Aaacchkk!" I screamed a little as I injected myself with antibiotic directly to the wound.

It is still bleeding since the bullet went in so deep inside. It's morning already and I was awoken when I felt pain on my shoulder and saw blood from the bandage.

I panted from the pain as it slowly goes away. I then changed the bandage and got dressed. As I went outside I saw Jimin by the kitchen cooking breakfast.

I went near him and he saw me, then smiled.

"Good morning Sunshine!" He said.

"Morning Mochi!" I said.

"Since when are you going to stop calling me that?" He asked as he flips the omelet on the pan.

"Never? What? I love calling you Mochi! Only I can call you that!" I said.

"Seems that I'm special I see....." he said and winked at me.

I just rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head. He chuckled and put the omelet on a plate.

"Any plans today?" He asked.

"Nope... any ideas?" I asked.

"How about another date?!" He asked and wiggled his eyebrows.

I raised an eyebrow and smirked at him.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Seriously serious!" He said and smirked.

"Fine... but where will we go?" I asked.

"Anywhere you want to go, princess!" He said and smiled at me.

"Well, it's been awhile since I went to a bowling house." I said.

"A bowling house?" Jimin asked as he settled the plate with omelet down at the dining table.

"Why do you want to go to a bowling house?" He asked.

"Well, I miss playing bowling. And it helps me relax too." I said.

"Well then, let's go bowling then!" He said as he sat down beside me.

"And, breakfast is ready!" He said.

"Nice, thanks Mochi!" I said.

"Whatever..." He rolled his eyes.

We then happily eat breakfast.

~ 》 》 》 ♥ ♡  ♥ 《 《 《 ~

"STRIKE!"

Another strike was made once the ball I threw awhile ago that knocked down every bowling pins by the end.

"Nice one princess." Jimin said.

"What can I say? I was born to be talented of course!" I said as I sat down by the couch.

"Your turn, Mochi!" I said.

"Watch and learn princess." He said.

He took a ball and positioned himself by the line. Just then he threw the ball and it went into the canal of the side. I laughed while he was shocked.