Chapter 4: When My Heart Beats

*Ayo, Ladies and Gentlemen!!!!

MEGGYKIM IS BACK AGAIN! YEAH!

😂😂✌✌

And I wanted to say.. KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR LIKING MY STORY!!

This book was ranked #198 in best fanfics!! Im so happy!! Even though it is on top 100+ but it's better for me. It made me so happy!!!

You never failed to make me happy VVs!! So i will also never fail to make you satisfied with my stories.... i will always make you happy...

Anyway, i hope you will love this update... i really am very busy updating each book at a time... but im not regreting it.... its fun actually!! :)

Anyway, please feel free to comment down below of how you think about this book! :)

And please vote and share with your friends... im not forcing though! :)

Saranghaeyeo!! 😍😍😙😙😙*

*Jimin's P.O.V.*

It's been 1 hour now since Seulgi feel asleep. It's almost night time and the sky is getting dark. I decided to carry her back to my car and drove her back home. I don't want to disturb her sleep. She looks so peaceful.

We have arrived at her house.

"Yah, Seulgi-ssi. Wake up! We're here." I said while shaking her shoulder.

"Where what? *yawns*" She said.

'Cute!'

She never fails to amazed me by her cuteness. Today was amazing as well.

"Where here at your house. You fell asleep so I decided to bring you back home. You must be tired from work." I said as she eyed me. Probably still half asleep.

"What house?" She said.

'Yup, half asleep indeed....'

"Your house, silly." I said.

"Oh, my house. Yeah. Thanks!" She said finally awake.

She went out of the car and asked me to go inside for a bit.

And who would never say yes to her?

I went inside her house as she told me to sit on the couch as she went to her room and changed into comfortable clothes.

*Seulgi's P.O.V.*

I changed into some white shorts amd some home slippers. I just didnt took of my pink sweatshirt. It still suits my outfit.

Of what Jimin did made my heart beats fast a while ago. He didn't wake me up so that we could still continue our date but he didn't. So I decided to make it up to him. I will surprise him with a movie night tonight.

As I went out I saw Jimin just looking around my place.

"Hey, I am really sorry I dozed off awhile ago during our date. I promise I'll make it up to you right now." I said and his eyes widened.

"Make it up to me? Why? No, it's really fine, Seulgi-ssi!" He said as he stood up.

"Oh come on. Please? This time it's my treat. Movie Night? I have some popcorn?!" I said.

"Oh, that would be fun. I could stay for a while." He said.

"You can even have a sleep over here if you like." I said.

"Oh, I would love to. It's been awhile so why not we catch up where we left off." He said.

I smiled and turned on the tv.