Chapter 5: A Close One

*Annyeong VVs!!

So it's been a while since I last updated... I know....

It's because I have grown lazy this past few days.. 😆😂😂😂

But don't worry, I wont stop updating... please bare with meee!! 😄😄😅😅

I still love you... please support this book! Maybe you will make me more inspired if you all like and share.. 😂😂✌✌

And then again..., im innocent... i dont write smut.... and for the record... IM SO PUUUURRREEEE!!!!

I still love you VVs!! 😍😘😘😙😚*

*Seulgi's P.O.V.*

"So how is your business here, Mr. Park?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, it has been 12 years since I started this club. And I can proudly say it really is good and successful. Does that answer your question Mr. Jonathan?" He said as he eyed me.

'This boy had fallen already? That's too fast!'

"Anyway, Mr. Kang why do you like to build a club on your own?" He suddenly asked.

"Well..." Jungkook said as he swayed his arms on my shoulder and smiled.

"Me and Issabella are getting married soon. And we plan to have a business to grow much income as fast as we could." He said.

"Oh, wow! You're engaged?" He asked.

"Yes we are!" I said.

"Congratulations on your engagement!" He said as he both shake our hands.

"And I would like you to attend it. Would you like to?" I asked.

"Of course!" He said.

"Well that is settled now, when do you plan to deliver the girls? Our club is been constructed and its almost finish, maybe the end of the month." Jungkook said.

"That is a great idea partner!" Woojin said.

He eyed me again until he went straight down to my clevage. He licks his bottom lip as he stared at it.

'This is my cue!'

"Uhm, darling. I need to go to the restroom for a bit." I said and looked at Jungkook.

"Of course darling, you may go and do your nececities." He said.

"And I shall escort you to the restroom, milady!" Woojin automaticaly said.

"How nice of you Mr. Park!" I said.

"Of course, we are partners now!" He said as he winked.

I fake giggled as he lead me to not the restroom but a luxurious room.

"I though you are going to lead me to the restroom, Mr. Park?" I said.

"Oh baby, don't feel too uncomfortable with me." He said as he smoothly runs his hands on my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Why not think this is your last day of being single and have fun, with me? Since you're getting married, you might not able to hang out with other guys already." He said and moved closer to me.

'I got a good catch!'

"Hmmm.... come to think of it. Jonathan is a bit possesive and I would like to give this a shot! You won't dissapoint me right Mr. Park?" I asked as I put my hands on his neck.