Hair revenge.

"So, like this Jagiya?" Jungkook asks as he starts to scrub your head with shampoo. 

"Mmmm, yeah make sure you get my scalp." you said as you grab your towel and wipe away some soap from your face.

"I like this Jagiya, your hair is really pretty." Jungkook leans down to kiss your lips. You smile and enjoy his fingers massaging your head. 

"Okay, how many times do I have to do this?" he asks.

"I do it at least three times," you think maybe you should do it for a fourth. You shook the idea away and just enjoyed this moment with Jungkook.

"I missed you," you said unconsciously, your eyes widen as you slowly lift your head up. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound so depressing." Kookie places your hair back under the water carefully. 

"No, it's fine, I missed you too." He kissed your lips once again and chuckled. "I didn't think my day off would consist of me washing my girlfriend's hair but there are a first for everything."He chuckles, You laugh along with him and closed your eyes. You really missed his laugh.  

"Jagiya, I'm done~" Jungkook sang. You sat up, grabbed the towel and wrapped it around your head. 

"Thank you baby, I am going to head to the bathroom to finish up." Jungkook grab one of your wrists.

"No, wait! I wanna finish it please-he whined-I really want to help style it." You rolled you eyes.

"Whatever dork," You started to walk away. You turned around and noticed Jungkook confused look. "Anytime now." His smile grew as he quickly ran after you. 

"Okay, I swear if you fuck this up-" Jungkook interrupts you by kissing your lips. 

"Shut up lady, I can do this." He rolled his eyes.

You had to admit, his determination was cute but you still didn't like his harshness, you weren't use to it.

"I put the leave in-conditioner first?" He asked

"Yeah, not to much thou-," It was to late he basically dumped the whole thing onto your head. 

"Wait, what were you trying to tell me?" You huffed and closed you eyes, somewhat trying to ease your anger. 

"Never mind, Kookie the damage is done." Jungkook was about to ask further but instead you placed your hand infront of his mouth and told him to continue with your hair. 

"Are you keeping your real hair-" He plays with your curly strand "-because I really like your real hair, it's beautiful like you Jagiya." You smile at his comment. 

"I don't know-," you walk back until your back meets Jungkook's chest, he places his arms around your waist and lays his head onto your shoulder. "-I've been thinking about it."  

"Please just keep it for a bit, I want to see you style it in different ways," You turn around, messing up your curly beast. Coming face to face with the one you grew to love, you kissed his cheek.

"What is that, the third time we kissed? and you still haven't brushed your teeth we talked about this." You gave him a disgusted look before walking out of the bathroom. 

It's later in the day, you grabbed your keys, phone, and purse. As you did so Jungkook walks in with his headphones wrapped around his neck. 

"Hey-he kisses your lips-where are you going?" You rolled your eyes.

"Oh, so now you want to kiss me, I'm glad that I didn't burn your nostrils and for your question-out." You opened the door. 

"Okay, but come back soon, I'm hungry." You whipped your head quick to face kookie.

"Damnit Kookie, you are twenty years old, order some food or make some noodles I'm not your mama." You shut the door and walked towards your car. 

Cue operation, confused Jungkook. 

Jungkook grabs his phone and called RM.

"What's up, Jungkook?" RM asked. Said boy feels his face brighten as he tells his hyung the situation, you were his first real girlfriend and he was serious about your relationship. 

"Ahh, girl problems-he laughs-you can try by buying her flowers or something like that, is that all Kook-oh wait before you go Ellie says hello," Jungkook smiles at the mention of his niece. 

"Tell her I say hello too, I'll talk to you later Hyung."

It was late, your appointment took longer than usually, you played with your now braided hair. Jungkook is probably going to be upset but he was being a brat so this was your revenge, no more natural hair for a couple of months. 

You opened up the door only to be engulfed into dakrness, you scrunched your eyebrows. 

"Jungkook?" no response, you looked for the light switched. With success you flipped on the light just to see your boyfriends bunny smile. Your heart literally leaped from out of your chest.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" You bend down holding onto your chest. 

"Haha sorry, Jagiya. I bought you some flowers I hope you like them." You looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Are you dumb or are you just stupid?" You quickly walked past Kookie trying to avoid the fragrance of the flowers. Jungkook follows after you.

"What do you mean? I bought flowers?" You rolled your eyes before pulling off your vans and pointing them at the flowers.

"Did you just forget or something, it's been what six months since we dated and you still don't know about my allergies." You walked into your shared closet. Jungkook realizes his idiocy and set the flowers into the kitchen.

"I am so sorry, I forgot-," you turned around giving him a glare. 

"Forgot shit, you know what never mind leave me be." You grabbed some clothes and began to change. Kookie takes notice and covers his face, and not after he takes a couple of peeks. 

You look up and see the ever so shy boy, his blush spreads from his cheeks to his ears. You felt bad, you were taking all of your anger at him. Plus you had a major headache and yes, your hair caused this. 

You sighed and rubbed your temples. Walking over to the childish boy, you hugged his waist and laid your head on his chest. 

"J-jagiya? What's wrong?" You said nothing and pulled him closer, he smiles nevertheless and kisses your forehead. 

"It's going to be okay Jagiya, I love you. Just let it out." That's exactly what you did, you cried into his white shirt, his smell was intoxicating and it put you at ease. This made you want to cry harder, he was to good for you.

You can hear him mutter some words like, "I love you" and "Since when did you get braids?" Which made you laugh of course, you were going to tell him later about your payback but for now you just wanted all the stress to leave you and to embrace the one you love. 

(A/N) Holy shit, am I actually posting on here? Yelp! It was about time, my ass was being lazy!!!!! I'm good now more updates in the future!

(QOTD) Favorite girl group?
(AOTD) Omg Twice!! IDK I'm not one to like girl groups because they are way to girly for me but now I'm obsessed with Twice(not in a sexual way, my heart belongs to Yoongi) my current favorite songs of theirs are, What is love? Cheer up! TT!! and HeartShakers!!!