All of my life (2/2).

You were in the park taking pictures for your photojournalism class, you were with your partner, who also happened to be your boyfriend. It's been four months since you and Jungkook broke up. You haven't heard from him since but you didn't care. You did hope that he moved on and was doing better.

"Hey (Y/N)." You looked up from your position and was met with a tired Wonwoo (he's from seventeen).

"Hm," Wonwoo helped you up.

"I'm about to grab some ice cream, want some?" You thought for a bit and nodded. Reaching into you purse you pulled out your wallet. "Don't worry, it's on me." He says as he kisses your cheek. You gave him a goof smile.

"Okay, thank you! Ooo I like chocolate." He smiles cutely at you before releasing you intertwined hands.

"I'll be back." He kisses your forehead before walking over to the truck. You walked over to a bench and looked at all of the photos on your camera, laughing once you look at some goofy ones of your boyfriend. Feeling a presence next to you. You look to your side and was met with a beautiful korean lady. She looked about your age maybe a bit younger.

"Are you a photographer?" She leans over a bit admiring your camera. You laughed.

"Oh no, I'm in college and taking photojournalism with my boyfriend." She nods.

"I'm actually here with mine too, he's getting me ice cream."

"Mine is too! I'm (Y/N) by the way." You held out your hand which she shook.

"Mine is Tzuyu," you furrowed your eyebrow. You swore you heard her name from somewhere.

"Have we met befo-"

"Tzuyu!" Now things were getting weird you heard that voice before too. Tzuyu got up and waved at someone. 

"Honey, look I made a friend." You smiled she was too cute. You stood up and turned around. Your eyes widen as you dropped your camera but quickly picked it up.

"(Y-Y/N)." Jungkook stutters. Tzuyu looks at the both of you as she runs to Jungkoook and grabs her ice cream.

"Wait how do you guys know each other?" Jungkook looks into your eyes but you look away feeling the same numbness return.

"No where." You sighed deeply.

"(Y/N)! I'm back!" Wonwoo yells as he trips a bit but plays it off which makes you laugh. Jungkook kept starring at you, missing your brown eyes, your laugh, everything. He missed everything about you.

"Hey, babe be careful." Wonwoo chuckles awkwardly before planting a kiss on top of your curly hair.

"Who is he?" Jungkook asks coldly making Tzuyu look up at him curiously. You gave him a look.

"Wonwoo, my boyfriend." He bows at Jungkook slightly.

"Nice to meet you...uh-"

"Jungkook, I'm her ex." You sigh deeply as Wonwoo looks at you mouth agape.

"I'm sorry, she never mentioned you." Jungkook was a bit hurt but its fair he didn't mention you to his current girlfriend because simply he couldn't.  His boss would've killed him.

"Ex?-Oh, how about we all go grab some lunch." Tzuyu says making you and Jungkook look at her.

"I don't think thats a good-"

"Yeah, me and (Y/N) were actually about to go grab some dinner, you guys should join. Right (Y/N)?" He looks at you with his smile. His ass lucky he's cute or else you would've slapped him.

"Sure, let's go." You intertwined you and wonwoo's hand and started walking. Tzuyu latched onto Jungkook's arm making him smile slightly.

You guys walked to a close restaurant. 

"Oo, honey this seeems nice let's eat here." Tzuyu said making you giggle. What? You couldn't hate her. You had no right to.

"Okay, do you guys mind if we eat here?" Jungkook finally says. He was being oddly quiet.

"Yeah, my feet hurt let's go get a table." You whined making Wonwoo tease you by picking you up bridal style. "Boy! If you don't put me down." You laughed as he walked inside the restaurant with you still in his arms. You guys got looks from people but you didn't care. He made you happy and unlike Jungkook he made time for you and never put you second.

"A table for four," Wonwoo says as he finally listens to your pleas and set you sown. Did you mention that you were also wearing a skirt? You flattened it down. Looking back at the couple behind you. Who was laughing behind you. You were happy for him. He deserved someone better.

After sitting down and ordering food. You guys were having a conversation. 

"So, how long has it been since you guys atarted dating?" Tzuyu asks taking a sip from her lemonade.

"About a month-" Wonwoo answered. "-to be honest I liked her for a while but she was sure a hard cookie to crack." Wonwoo cups your cheeks making you shoo his hand away.  "How about you guys?" You took a sip from you sprite as Tzuyu answered.

"Oh, I think about four months ago-actually yeah that right!" You spit your drink out coughing violently.

"F-four months ago? But that's when me and Jungkook broke up." You were pissed and hurt.

"(Y-Y/N)! Wait I can explain." Jungkook tried to grab your hand but Wonwoo stops him.

"Hey, you need to calm down-"

"Let me go!" You walked over to Tzuyu and smiled.

"It was nice to meet you," you said politely to her. She smiles and bows back. You walked passed the pleading boy.

"No! (Y/N) wait! I still love you!" You turn around, Wonwoo places his hand on your back.

"Does it looks like I give a shit! You never cared about me. You moved on to a barbie and I'm not dumb you mentioned her before. I'm glad you finally found someone who they approve of. Don't ever talk nor touch me again." You looked up at Wonwoo's concerned face and kissed him. "I'm good lets go." Without sparing him a second glance you walk away.

All of my life you are all of my life

(A/N) to be honest there wasn't supposed to be a second part but people requested one so here it is. Im thinking about making a third one...if I feel like it maybe

(QOTD) thoughts on BTS new hair color?
(AOTD) SO THEY WERENT GONNA TELL A HOE I WOKE UP TO SEE JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK WITH RED HAIR. NOW MY ASS KNEW HE WAS BEING TO DAMN CUTE NOW I ACTUALLY ACCEPTED THAT BITCH AS MY BIAS FUCK! NOW I HAVE TWO BIAS' DONT DONT HATE. IM GLAD YOONGI KEPT HIS BLACK HAIR CUZ HE LOOOOOOOKKKKSSSSS SNACKABLE WITH BLACK HAIRRR