Chapter 22😘😘

Hello friends

How are you all 😘😘😘😘😘

Now come to story ;

Scene starts from sanskar angry and hurt face.

Sanskar : ( angry and hurt said while looking at pari)  swara you didn't did correct ,  I love you but it doesn't mean I will tolerate this,  you have to answer me why you  did this,  because of your one lie,  I was about to loose my pari. I wants answer from you.

Scene shift to dining table  :

Sanskar is serving dinner to all kids and disha. Disha is looking at house.

Disha : ( curiously)  sanskar ji,  there is no woman  in your house,  you are make food by yourself only.

Sanskar : ( said without emotions )  no..

Disha nods okay.

Suddenly door knock ,  sanskar looks up .

Tarun : ( said)  I m seeing.

Sanskar  : ( interrupt him and said)   tarun You sit I m going...  ( whisper)  I know who's is outside.

Sanskar go  with stern expression  and open the door,  and see swara who is standing  outside,  sanskar  is looking at swara angrily,  swara is looking at her phone,  looks up and see sanskar who is looking at her angrily . swara  is looking at him being confused.

Swara : ( confused  and said in mind)  why he is looking at me like this.

Sanskar is looking at him angrily .

Swara : ( said being confused )  Mr sanskar.

Her words remain incomplete ,  sanskar hold her hand tightly  and drag her inside. This happened so suddenly that its makes swara shocked.

Swara : ( shocked by his act and yelled ) Mr sanskar how dare you touch me,  leave my hand.

Disha and kids listen voice and turn and find sanskar is dragging swara hand angrily .  kids become shocked to see sanskar angry,  as they never see him so angry. disha also gets shocked to see this things .

Tarun : ( trying to say)  bhai.

Sanskar eyes him,  tarun gets silent because of his anger. 

Swara : ( yelling and trying to free her hand)  leave me you stupid , my hand is paining,  argh leave me.

Sanskar  : ( angrily )  just shut your mouth,  otherwise I don't know what I will do. So just come with me,  without speaking anything.

Swara gets scared to see sanskar in angry mood ,  sanskar drag her hand to his room and close the room.

Disha is looking all this being confused.

Disha  : ( confused and said in mind) what is happening here,  and who is she?

Kids are looking worried and scared.

In sanskar room ;

Sanskar  come with swara in room and close the room harshly and pins swara to the wall,  swara gets shocked and scared to see sanskar like this.

Swara : ( scared but said while hiding )  what are you doing ,  are you gone mad,  just leave me.  And how dare you.

Sanskar : ( roared angrily )  how dare me,  or how dare you,  How dare you you did this. Why,  why you did this,  you don't have any idea,  what you did, I want my answer,  why you did this,  what I did wrong that you are punishing me,  why,  I lo (about to say love you but stop himself and said with tears and being hurt)  why you lie to me,  why you did this, why,   why damit ( Punch on wall angrily ) .