Broken heart

Hello dear readers!

Come with new update after a long time. I hope you all will like it.

Sanskar is very heartbroken seeing Swara 's ignorance. He is not understanding why she is behaving so odd and rude with her. It's been 1 month she is remaining far from her. She come late at night and go early in morning saying she have project. Whenever he try to talk to her she always lashes him out or hurt him with indirect taunts on his status.

She is not only rude with Sanskar but also with Savita and kids. All are very hurt and sad from her behavior but are keeping quiet as Sanskar told them that Swara is busy that's why stressed.

One Day!

Swara again come late night. She come home with unsteady step. She about to stumble but two pair of hands wrapped around her waist. She find Sanskar holding her. She chuckles at him.

Sanskar looks at her confused find her weird. A strong smell reach his nose make him realise something.

Sanskar : are you drunk Swara? ( shocked).

Swara : Yes Mr Sanskar Maheshwari. I am drunk. ( laugh) you keep aside. Argh!! You made my expensive dress dirty by your middle class hands. ( make faces wipe her dress).

Sanskar looks at her being hurt by her words. His Swara is feeling disgust from her. It's pierced his heart but he choose to keep aside his pain seeing her 's condition who is not able to stand on her feet.

Sanskar : why you drank? Alcohol is bad for health Swara.

Swara : Oh please! You just keep your narrow thinking aside. Bloody middle class. You have any idea it's call class but how you will understand bloody middle class man. ( with disgust).

Sanskar : Swara!!! ( shouts close his eyes keep sigh) leave everything! Come with me. Take rest. You are not in sense. We will talk tomorrow. ( try to hold her hand but she jerked his hand angrily) Swara! ( hurt by her behavior).

Swara : don't you understand in once! Stay away!! Uff! I just don't understand on which bad day I married you. Marrying you was my worst choice. ( angrily).

Sanskar feels his heart break in pieces when she considered their marriage a mistake.

Sanskar : you have any idea what you are saying?  ( hurt).

Swara : I know very well Mr Sanskar Maheshwari. You are my biggest mistake. I hate you. ( angrily shouts).

Sanskar : what? You hate me? ( tears brimmed in his eyes hearing her hurtful words).

Swara : yes! I hate you! I hate your this small house. I hate your kids. I hate everything related to you. I am fed up from you. I am missing my old happy life but here I am stuck with a middle class man like you. ( angrily pour everything).

Sanskar looks at her with teary eyes. He never expected Swara, his Swara will say something like this to him.

Sanskar : then why you married me?

Swara : I was mad that I married you. ( shouts) I thought I can change you. I can change you in rich man like me but what you did? You are the same life before. Bloody poor man. ( with disgust) I even gave you offer of singing but you are totally waste.

Sanskar : ( shocked) you did?

Swara : yes!! Because I was afraid of my reputation but argh!! You are not of my status. I want to get rid from you. ( angrily).

Sanskar 's heart break in pieces but he composed himself seeing Swara struggling to stand on feet being drunk.

Sanskar : Swara! We will talk about it tomorrow. Now let's come inside and sleep. ( he try to hold her hand but gasped when Swara slapped him) Swara!! ( whisper in shock).