❤HALDI OF SWASAN ❤

Hey friends ;

Thankuu dear reader for your love and support please
Keep supporting like this...

Here is next part of this story,  hope you all will like 💗  *FingerClosed*..

Recap  : Sanskar receive Swara 's diary. 

In Swara Room;

Sanskar notice a dairy in Swara 's cupboard and find a dairy,  Sanskar look at the diary being confused.

Sanskar : what is this ( open it and See the first page where written Swara beautifully,  make Sanskar smile lovingly,  he caress her name with love,  and open the 2nd page and find something which widens his eyes,  he read in shock) Wish list for Prince charming.

He read this line,  a smile crept on his lip while reading,  he read and find its a kid 's handwriting and find Swara wrote this in her childhood and smile and caress it lovingly.

Sanskar : ( put diary on his heart with loving smile) Oh Oh so My princess wrote this for me ,  means her prince charming,  awww So my princess wants her would be husband to fulfil this wish list ,  ( Smile brightly just then listen Swara voice and immediately hide the dairy inside his shirt and turn with smile) Yes princess.

Swara  : What happened? Are you hiding something?  ( See his face and feeling that he is hiding something).

Sanskar : ( smile while seeing how much she know him and said) No princess nothing happened, I am not hiding anything,   I come here to say you to get ready,  today is our haldi naa ( come close to her and hold her waist lovingly) and I want you to dress up in this Saree ( Show her packet which he brought for her,  make Swara smile brightly,  she immediately hold the packet and see it with excitement make Sanskar smile).

Swara : ( with bright smile) Sanskar this is so beautiful.

Sanskar : ( kiss on her forehead) Not more then you.

Swara smile while looking into his eyes and feeling herself blessed while getting his true love.

Swara : Now go,  I have to get ready too ( with shy smile while seeing his intense gaze).

Sanskar : ( naughtily) Why we can get ready together too. 

Swara : ( blushed by his naughty talk and hit his arm shyly) Stop it Sanskar,  go and get ready.

Sanskar chuckled while seeing her shy face and naughtily in her ear huskily : Its okay,  I am going now but only few days are left then toh we will change infront of each other naa and many more thing..

Swara : ( highly shy by his talk and slap his arm playfully) Sanskar... 

Sanskar : ( chuckles) okay I am going..

Go from there,  Swara smile shyly but gets shocked while feeling lip on her cheek and find Sanskar kiss on her cheek and run from room,  Swara come to sense and chuckled softly..

After sometime ;

In hall;

Swasan are sitting in their haldi attire, Swara is wearing in beautiful  saree looking extremely beautiful and gorgeous