Sudden change

Hello friends ;

In Morning ;

In SwaSan 's Room ;

The heavenly couples are sleeping in each other 's arm,  they are hugging each other lovingly while sleeping ,  Swara is putting head on his bare chest,  Sanskar is hugging her from her waist,  Sun peeps in their room make them irked,  Sanskar opens eyes in irritation but his irritate face change into smile seeing Swara who is sleeping while hugging him,  she is looking so innocent and cute at the same moments,  his views disturb by Swara 's hair strands,  he side her hair strands lovingly from her face,  lock her hair strands behind her ear, smile seeing Swara who is getting irritate by sun,  take Swara 's duppata in his hand,  cover themselves under dupatta, touch her face lovingly,  staring her with love,  and with little desire, but not want to disturb Swara 's sleep.

After a while ;

Swara opens eyes,  her eyes lock with Sanskar 's who is looking at her lovingly,  a smile crept on her face seeing Sanskar close to her,  she tightly hug him while completely laying on him,  while increasing Sanskar 's desires.

Sanskar : Thank you Princess ( with smile,  Swara looks at him with questioned face,  he cups her face) for giving me so much love,  for making me feel complete with your love. 

Swara : Thank you too for fulfilling my void place by your deep,  true love which I craved from since,  ( with smile,  kiss on his bare chest).

Sanskar : (naughtily) well I didn't thought my Princess is so bold,  I am must say,  you were very bold last night ( while pinching her bare waist under comforter make Swara red by his statement,  she hide her face in his arm to hide her blush)  Can I love you again?  ( ask in soothe voice,  Swara looks at him with smile, just nod yes,  Sanskar smile,  come on while laying on her,  take her in passionate kiss,  while kissing cover themselves with comforter,  involved in their love making.

After sometime ;

SwaSan ,  Savita,  Kids are sitting in hall,  Disha come with tea,  offer everyone,  come near SwaSan,  Swara irked seeing Disha but remain silent because of Sanskar.

Disha : Thank you Swara for accepting me.

Swara : I didn't accept you,  I am just agree for my husband,  otherwise I would make you push out from this house,  so no need to involve with me,  just mind your own business ( Disha feels insulted by her words,  but make fake innocent face,  Sanskar hold Swara 's hand to calm her,  Swara take a deep breath,  side her face to ignore her,  Disha 's blood boils seeing Swara 's neck which has hickeys).

Disha : ( monologue) how dare that bitch to snatch Sanskar' s love from me,  Swara,  enjoy as much as you can but Sanskar is only of mine and I will get him at any cost.

Their trance broke by a knock on door,  a businessman come while wearing goggles,  looking extremely handsome and smart with his smart personality, Laksh come with him,  SwaSan stand up seeing him,  he come inside with Laksh.

Laksh : ( to Swara)Swara,  I told you about Mr Kunal Malhotra,  he is no 1 businessman in modeling world,  he wants to give you contract of working with him.

Kunal Malhotra : ( to Swara while forwarding hand with professional smile) Hey! Swara,  glad you meet you,  you are so beautiful girl,  I have ever seen,  and perfect face for our company, I want to do a project with you.