🎊 SWARA 'S BIRTHDAY 🎊

Hey friends!!

Come with next part of this story ❤❤ Hope you All will like it ❤❤

Swasan are hugging Sarita, Sanskar looks at Swara and whisper lovingly.

Sanskar : ( whisper) Your one more wish completed Princess,  Marry on your birthday.

Swara : ( smile and whisper) Love you.

Sanskar : ( smile back) Love you too.

  just then Swara see something,  a smile crept on her face this.

  Kids are coming with big cake and clapping hand cutely.

Kids : ( cutely) Happy birthday bhabhi maa,  happy birthday bhabhi maa,  Happy birthday to you bhabhi maa ( Singing cutely together,   make Swara overwhelmed by their love).

Sanskar : ( come to Kids and sings along with them) Happy birthday princess.

Sarita,  laksh join them,  all sings for Swara,  Swara come to kids and hug them lovingly and kiss on all 's forehead,  All admire their bond.

Sarita : ( caress Swara 's hair) Happy birthday beta.

Swara : ( hug her) Thank you mummaa.

Kids : ( cutely) bhabhi maa please cut the cake.

Swasan,  Sarita,  laksh admire kids,  kids hold Swara 's hand and stand by her,  make her wear  crown,  she is looking so beautiful in her crown.

 Swara smiling brightly seeing their love and cut the cake while looking at all,  she is smiling in tears seeing all of their love which she craved of whole life,  Sanskar smile seeing Swara happy,  and clap hand,  all clap hand and sings birthday...

Swara smiling brightly seeing their love and cut the cake while looking at all,  she is smiling in tears seeing all of their love which she craved of whole life,  Sanskar smile seeing Swara happy,  and clap hand,  all clap hand and sings birthday song for her,  Swara looks all with love,  shift gaze to Sanskar who is smiling brightly seeing her happy and feeling blessed to have him because of him,  she got a lovely family today,  her emptiness filled with love due to Sanskar,  Sanskar smile and take a long piece of cake and forward  toward her with love,  Swara see him with love and affection,  have it while looking at him lovingly,  Swara make Sanskar also eat cake,  both stare each other lovingly.

Sanskar : ( lovingly) Happy birthday princess.

Swara : ( smile) Thank You prince.

Their eye lock broke by kids voice,  Swara see kids 's impatience and chuckles,  make all eat cake,  Kids happily make Swara eat cake,  and hug her,  she hug them back,  all adore their bond.

Pari : ( cutely) Angel bhabhi maa,  we all made something for you.

Swara :  ( smile while listening her and ask) What beta?