The Lunar Eclipse (tehe)

Funneh POV

I swim up to the shore to meet up with my siblings. We used to be humans before we disappeared one by one from an event and ended up here. Rainbow came first from when getting separated from us in the woods. Gold was after her because of Xeroderma Pigmentosum. After, was me from a tsunami. Next were both Crystal and Lunar from the plague. The last person was Draco, just a year ago because of a fire. We all eventually found each other a few days later. Now, we live in separate kingdoms in the dimension. I live in the sea palace, Crystal lives in the death palace, Lunar lives in the night palace, Draco lives in the fire palace, Rainbow lives in the forest palace, and Gold lives in the light palace. Anyways, when I come up to the shore, they were all in a meeting. "Ahem!" I say. "Hey Funneh, we're just talking 'bout my day," Lunar says. What? What's a 'My Day?' "She means the day of the Lunar Eclipse." Draco explains. It's today!?!? "*groans* Today? That means we have to be on patrol today!!" I whine.

"Girl chill. It's only one night, not one eternity." Crystal says. We then went to do what we normally do. Our work. When we found this place, we realized we had to control it. Gold has to bring the sun up and down, Lunar has to do the same with the moon, Crystal has to decompose the dead plants and animals, Rainbow has to wake all the living things up, Draco has to control wild fire which is supposedly common in his area, and I had to do almost everything underwater. Wake the creatures, open up the reverse waterfall, and keep the food source balanced.

When night came, we gathered around the portal to our world, and the human world.

The Dimension

The Portal Location: Enchanted Forest

The Portal
Location: Enchanted Forest

After I change into legs, we walk to Rainbow's enchanted forest where the portal is

Alec POV
"I'm scared guys...." Kyran says. "Dude. Chill. It's just a graveyard." Kasey says. I look back at them to see Alexa, my older sister, roll her eyes at Kyran hugging Kasey tightly. I look at the graves and suddenly get butterflies in my stomach. As we pass them, I read the names

Rainbow Potato
Gold Potato
Funneh Potato
Crystal Potato
Lunar Potato
Draco Potato

Wow. They must be siblings or something. Anyways, we head to the end of the graveyard, when suddenly, Alexa points at something. "Look guys! I see a bit of light in the forest! Let's check it out!" She says. We all went through the forest following the light, but when we reach it, it was some kind of door frame that glowed. "What is this?" I say, astonished. "I think it's a portal." Kyran says. "What's a portal?" Kasey asks. "From the book I finished reading, it's some sort of door-like teleporter that brings you someplace else." Kyran says.

"Then let's go in it! I wanna see what's inside!" Alexa says. After we went in, we stopped at some huge forest. "Oh my Mary! This is cool!" I say. "Who is there!?" Someone says. We suddenly look at each other and start running opposite directions.

Lunar POV
"Guys, a group of four came in. We have to stop them." Draco says. "Ok, how about Crystal, Draco, and Lunar look for two, since they are more skilled at this, while Funneh, Gold, and I look for the other two." Rainbow says. We all agree and split up. When we took off, we searched all around the forest, but no luck. We then decided to check the forbidden part, A.K.A our part, of the forest. We searched and found two boys huddled together. "I don't think they'll find us here." One of them says. I gave out a low chuckle and sneak near them, Crystal does the same thing and before you knew it, we almost scared them to death. "AAAHHHHH!!!" They scream. We were about to do something else, until Draco grabbed my collar and Crystal's hood. "Guys! Don't scare them." He says. "Fine!" We both say, as we continuously stare at the two boys. As we stare, I get nearer and nearer to the blondie.

Kasey POV
Just as I thought I was about to die, all three just smile at us and laugh. "It's ok! We won't hurt you guys! We just want to know what in the name of Mary are you guys doing here in this dimension." The boy says. "Oh, and by the way, I'm Draco, girl with aqua hair is Lunar, and girl with purple hair is Crystal." He says. "Umm......my n-n-am-me i-is K-Kas-sey a-and t-thi-is i-is K-Kyran...." I say.

''Aww. Don't be so scared Kasey! We don't bite! Well.....maybe we do.....but not humans!" Lunar says, as Crystal pretends to barf.