What The Heck is a Dimension?

Gold POV
After searching the forest, we finally found our two intruders. "P-P-Pl-e-e-ase d-don't h-hurt u-us!" The woman says. "Relax! We aren't gonna hurt you!" I say. "Yup! We just need to ask you guys questions!" Funneh says. "C'mon guys! Lunar, Crystal, and Draco already found the other two." Rainbow says. We hold up our hands so they could follow us, and head to the portal.

Crystal POV
As we head back to the portal, I look back to see Lunar looking at blondie. Awww! She has a crush! "So........you and Kasey.........." I say slyly. "Oh shut up! It's nothing like that, I'm just making sure they don't escape." She says. Pfft, lies! "We're here!" Draco says. "HI GUYS! WE FOUND THEM!" I hear Funneh say. "Okay.....so.......please explain to us how you guys got here." Rainbow says. After explaining, we all look at each other worried. "That means........Draco! When was your 16th birthday?" Gold asks. "Yesterday, remember?" Draco says. "Wait! That means.......UGH! We have to go to the human world." Lunar says. "What?" Alec says. "It means, we have to leave this place for a year, so the Lunar Eclipse can go away and NOT destroy our home ." I tell them.

Draco POV
"That means, if you guys are going to go to our world, you would have to dress up. No offense, but you're looks might terrify people." Alexa says. "Ok, so how about we change into 'normal' clothes and dye our hair just so people won't freak out if we don't end up in South Korea." Crystal says. "Sounds like a plan, but where are we getting our clothes?" Funneh asks. "You see, dear sister, this is where we come in, I just recently found out about our telekinesis. Just take your hand out, and think of something you want to get. Then, it'll pop up in front of you!" Lunar says. We then all told the humans to wait beside the portal and left to change and dye our hair. After, we met up again and look at our clothing.

Rainbow Look

Gold Look

Gold Look