Lunch

A/N: I am SOOO SORRY that it took so long to update. Both school and Typhoon Yutu are being a**es right now.

Piper POV
Welp, here I thought I was gonna be a loser. I guess I was wrong. I've already made friends!

*BRRRRR* the bell rings. "Ok guys, head to your next classes next." Our teacher says, she's so nice!

-at lunch-

"C'mon Piper! You should sit with us!" Lunar says, dragging me from my arm. When we get there, we saw Crystal, Evan, Kasey, and a bunch of other people I don't know.

"Hey guys! I have a new friend!" Lunar says. Crystal looks at me,

"Hi Piper!" She says. "These our my siblings and friends! The brown ombre hair one is Gold, the blue haired one is Funneh, the black haired and green eyed one is Draco, the pink haired one is Rainbow, the black haired one with dark grey eyes is Kai, and the blue haired grey one is Kyran."

She tells me, pointing at each one. I might not remember all of this, but OKAY!

"Uhh...thanks Crystal! For the introduction, but I don't think she'll be able to remember all that." The pink haired girl, I'm guessing Rainbow, says.

Lunar POV
"So who's she?" Crystal asks, directing to a girl sitting in our table. "She doesn't really like talking to new people, but so far she's opened up to us. She has another name, but we call her Lizzy." Funneh says.

"Ok then. Let's eat! I'm hungry!" Crystal says and starts buying lunch. After lunch, we all went to our other classes. After school, we all decided to meet up at Rainbow and and this girl named Valerie's dorm.