Chapter T H R E E

They went in the meeting room near Mr.Yang's office which is on the same floor as the artist. Mr.Yang was already inside the meeting room when the girls entered.

"looking good" Mr.Yang complimented and cleared his throat "without wasting time, let me explain more about assessment one.i should go easy on you this month. so my plan, I decided to divide you guys in two groups, any idea how i'm dividing it ?"

"how about New trainees stick together" rose spoke up and bit her lip nervously.

"no, that's what the other producers suggested but it's too easy" Mr.Yang paused "Jennie and Lisa, pick 2 new trainees"

"any of them ?" Jennie looked at the new trainees and Mr.Yang nodded. "well then, i'll take jinny and miyeon"

"that leaves Rose with Hanna and Eunbi" Mr.Yang said. " Jennie and Rose will lead their own teams. as for the monthly assessment, they'll be three routines, One from Jennie, One from Rose and last one, group dance. I think it's time to meet your guides ?"

All the girls stayed silent, look at the door to see their guide. The door swung open, there were 7 guys and it was IKON. they all bowed with a huge smile on their face.

"there, IKON will be your guide" Mr.Yang said as the boys approached the girls. "Kim Hanbin will guide Jennie's team, which i will call Team A. Kim Jinhwan and Kim Jiwon will guide Rose's team, team B. Now their training starts tomorrow, any time the guides pick. The guides, please make sure they do things right"

"yes, we will. but we have a question" Hanbin who dressed all nice said. "what about the other members, since the 3 of us will not be available"

"they can help" Mr.Yang stood up. "i have nothing more to say, you guys can discuss for a bit, be sure to close the lights after using this room. Dinner in 5 minutes"

They nodded and watched Mr.Yang leave. It was silent. They were all just sharing looks at each other.

"let's go straight to dinner, we'll discuss more after we eat" Hanbin looked at Jennie with a smile. "good to know i'm working with the princess.Team A, please see me after you eat"

They went out the meeting room and of course closed the lights. They went in the elevator and pressed the highest floor since the dinner was held at the special dinning room at the roof. There were buffets and all the artist were already eating. IKON and the girls sat quite far away from eachother.

Junhoe, the ramen thief couldn't take his eyes off Jennie that looked very stunning.

"looks like someone's into Jennie" Chanwoo teased Junhoe and elbowed him.

the others annoyed the crap out of Junhoe, teasing him.

"ya~you crazy !" Junhoe rolled his eyes when Jennie caught him staring.

"don't worry juNe~ya ! we're all  attracted too" Jinhwan raised his eyebrows.

they all tried to deny it, but it was a true fact.

"don't act like you guys are not interested" Jinhwan sounded annoyed.

"she's just different from the others" Donghyuk said and waved at Jennie with a smile.

"yeah, very" Yunhyeong turned to the back to look at her, she was talking to Lisa.

"stop talking about her already ! i'm disgusted" Junhoe pretended to barf

"yeah, enough" Hanbin stopped the members from teasing Junhoe because he looked annoyed and cranky "The more we talked about her, the more Junhoe likes her"

"ya ! you guys were the one who like her so much, so don't involve me" Junhoe said and raised both his hand.

"Hanbin, have you thought of what time you'll meet Jennie's team ?" Jinhwan suddenly changed topic.