Chapter T H I R T E E N

Times passes by and it was morning, Jennie woke up next to junhoe, their warm bodies laid next to each other. He looked very exhausted so, she didn't bother to wake him up since he did a lot of work yesterday at the Cafe.

She got out of bed, cleaned herself up and once she got out of shower, Junhoe was still dead asleep. She smiled as she saw Junhoe sleeping well. Jennie decided to cook soup since she was craving for it and for lunch since it was 12 p.m

Jennie went in her room to check on Junhoe once she finished cooking. Junhoe was sleeping while coughing.She got worried all of the sudden.

She made her way to Junhoe and covered him properly with her scented and thick blanket. She felt his body temperature and it felt very hot. Jennie checked his forehead and it was boiling !

"ya~ you're sick" Jennie muttered as she checked on Junhoe's temperature "Junhoe~oppa , wake up"

He didn't respond to Jennie, he didn't even move a finger. Jennie got worried so she panicked a bit before making up her mind

"what am i gonna do ?" She walked around the room and took a Fever cooler pad out from her dresser. She sticked the pad on his forehead gently and his eyes fluttered open a bit.

"Jennie ?" Junhoe sounded drunk as he was sick.

"i'm here, i'm here" Jennie was relief that he's conscious then smiled sweetly as Junhoe woke up

"oh, you're awake !" Junhoe tried to sit up but he was too weak to do so.

"No, don't get up" Jennie paused for awhile and held him down "you're sick, rest up. i'll wake you up later"

"i'm fine" His stubborn self tried to sit up again.

"No, eat this and sleep" Jennie handed medicines "i'll wake you up once you're temperature cools down"

"i'm really fine, Jennie-ah" Junhoe pouted unintentionally and looked into Jennie's eyes with a sad look.

"Don't be stubborn alright ? We're practicing in just 2 days" Jennie stated a fact in a rude wah and sighed "i don't want you to practice while you're sick, understand ?"

It was silent as He was shocked by Jennie's unexpected reaction. Jennie didn't mean it, She was getting sick of Junhoe's stubbornness

"i'm sorry" He guiltily muttered with a disappointed, low tone "i'll rest now"

"i'm sorry, i was rude" Jennie knew she said something hurtful to Junhoe and she felt very guilty for it.

"it's fine, i'm a burden. i always am" Junhoe closed his eyes shut upsettingly.

"Junhoe~ i'm really sorry, i didn't mean it alright ?" Jennie apologised again, She could tell Junhoe's hurt just by the look on his face "i'll take care of you, okay ?"

"no thanks, i can take care of myself" Junhoe looked away from Jennie "you go ahead and enjoy your day"

"Junhoe.." Jennie placed her warm hand on his resting muscled arm "i'm sorry for what i said. I won't leave and i'll take care of you"

Junhoe didn't respond to what she said and shoved his arms away, removing Jennie's hand.

"please rest, i'll feed you lunch later" She looked down to the cold floor "for now, sleep"

Junhoe faced his back to her and closed his upset eyes. Jennie sighed and stood up to walk out. Jennie felt very guilty for hurting his feelings, she didn't want to leave as she felt so bad for him. But, she left him anyways to let him rest.

Junhoe was disappointed and hurt by how Jennie treats him. He gave his all to her without any complains, He took care of her when she was tired and he sincerely care for her. But, Jennie doesn't seem like she appreciates his effort on making her happy and relieve stress since the survival competition can be harsh. well, that's what Junhoe thought.