chapter S E V E N T E E N

It's been a week since Jisoo, Rose and Miyeon left and Jennie miss them so much. Lisa and Jennie stayed at home most of the time. but Jennie would go out to the park near her apartment at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, to get some fresh air and let out all the stress, enjoy the cold air of South Korea, Seoul.

Jennie and Lisa ran out of outfits, especially Jennie. She loves clothes so, it's quite normal for her to go shopping 3 times a week. The two best friends went to Hongdae by foot after eating snacks at home. it was 6 p.m, they shopped for a good 4 hours and bought a lot of clothes probably more than 15 clothings.

They were walking home peacefully until paparazzis showed up, surrounding them, took several portraits of the two beautiful ladies with bright flash, making it hard for them to see.

They tried to avoid cameras but there were too many. Then suddenly, someone grabbed Jennie and Lisa, hiding them with their body.

"are you okay ?" It was hanbin who saved them.

"ya~ we better get going" Hanbin wasn't alone, Junhoe was there too.

"this way, follow me" Jinhwan and Chanwoo was ran quickly, leading the others.

They ran as fast as lightning and hid behind a huge bush at the center park, 3 blocks away from their apartment. The paparazzis couldn't find them and ran passed them until they gave up searching.

"it's clear" Chanwoo reassured the others with a nod.

"Thank you so much" Lisa bowed respectfully.

"it's alright" Hanbin replied with a small smile.

"what were you two doing out here ? walking around without any coverage" Junhoe asked and looked around to check one last time.

"we went shopping for clothes" Jennie replied and looked at Junhoe "how about you guys ?"

"we ate dinner and bought groceries, until we saw you guys surrounded by those paparazzis" Hanbin explained and stood up from their hiding spot.

"ya~ next time use sunglasses or a cap" Jihwan recommended as they started walking to their apartment.

"here, use this" Chanwoo handed his sunglasses to Jennie.

"oh no, it's fine" Jennie wanted to return it back

"i'll be fine" Chanwoo said with a sweet smile.

"what about you ?" Jennie pouted cutely.

"i'm wearing a cap, it's good enough" Chanwoo pointed his baseball hat.

They went to their apartment and the four boys wanted to catch up with the girls's life. so, they visited their dorm to chat.

"how are you two doing though ?" Jinhwan asked as he sat down properly "the evaluation's good ?"

"we're not having any more evaluations" Lisa replied with a cute innocent smile.

"oh, that's cool" Hanbin nodded his head and looked around.

"why is it so silent here ?" Junhoe asked as he noticed the silence around the dorm.

"exactly ! i was confused too" Chanwoo chuckled nervously.

"well, The rest went home" Jennie replied and caught everyone's attention "Lisa and I are the only ones staying"

"w-what ?" Hanbin was shocked.

"we both got the permanent seat" Lisa said quickly with excitement.

"That's amazing ! i'm so proud of you !" Jinhwan smiled crazily and clapped his hands.