Chapter N I N E

Once Junhoe and Jennie unlocked the door, Jennie ran in the beautiful modern living room and jumped on the huge couch , leaving Junhoe with her gigantic luggage.

"why do i have to stay here with you" Jennie muttered to herself as she laid down on the couch.

"ya~you're just going to leave your luggage like that ? do i look like a servant ? " Junhoe said sarcastically while dragging their luggage in the living room. "aish~ if i were told to choose a girl to live with, you'd be my last choice"

"you're mean" Jennie sat up straight, pouted and grabbed her luggage quickly.

"i'm just joking" Junhoe held her arm, pulled her close to his face. looked into her beautiful eyes.

"aish~ such a flirt !" Jennie said and pulled her arms away then walked down the hallway, where the rooms are "which room are you taking ?"

"any room would be fine" Junhoe followed Jennie and looked around.

Jennie picked the bedroom with the only bathroom.Which means, they,ll share bathroom for the whole month.

They both organized their own room and minded their own business. Well, Junhoe was sleeping. Jennie was having a video chat with Yunhyeong.

["living with Junhoe would be hard" Yunhyeong who was wearing a thick layer of hoodie said and snickered adorably ]

"yeah, i hope not " Jennie said and laughed while shivering as it was very cold.

["ya~ wear a thick hoodie, i can tell that your freezing" yunhyeong said and pouted cutely.]

"alright, i'll find something" Jennie stood up and left her phone on her bed.

She returned to the call,wearing a thick pastel pink hoodie. They talked for hours and then suddenly, Junhoe entered her room with messy hair. Jennie was still on video call with Yunhyeong but she told him to stay silent.

"ya~ knock the door first!" Jennie snapped the moment Junhoe entered.

"what ? why should i ?" Junhoe said and snickered. "besides, what were you doing ?"

"n-nothing ? why ?" Jennie stuttered a bit as she got nervous.

" i heard someone talking. Weird" junhoe said and made a weird look "but anyways, can you cook dinner for me ?"

"aish~ it's only been hours since i moved in with you and you're already asking me to cook ?" Jennie replied and rolled her eyes

"ya~ please" junhoe kneeled down and begged in front of Jennie, shaking her legs slightly. "baby~ please"

"did you just 'baby' me ?" Jennie was shocked.

"what ? did your heart fluttered?" Junhoe winked seductively but failed to seduce Jennie.

"of course not !" Jennie ended the secret call and stood up. "i'll cook, to shut you up"

"Thank you, baby" Junhoe joked and hugged Jennie.

"get off me ya~" Jennie said but she was lowkey fluttered by Junhoe.

Jennie cooked a cup of ramen for junhoe and accompanied Junhoe in the dining room table. Jennie was just staring at Junhoe eat.

"here, eat some" Junhoe said and feeds her unexpectedly. "that's how tasty your cookings are"

"i know, i know" Jennie said and smiled.

"don't forget to cook breakfast tomorrow" Junhoe said with a huge smile on his face.

"and don't forget that we have to practice tomorrow" Jennie reminded Junhoe about the duet

"and we have to go for a fresh walk tomorrow" Junhoe paused to breathe. "have a small talk, get to know each other"

"are you sick ? or am i sick ?" Jennie asked because Junhoe's acting all weird.

"we should get to know each other since we have to work together for the monthly assessment" Junhoe said and continued eating. "besides we're staying together for a month, a month is so long !"

"okay, Okay. i'm not dumb yet" Jennie said and snickered.

" we can literally do anything or enjoy the month to ourselves together !" Junhoe exclaimed. " think of it as a holiday !"

"ya~ i'm in a survival competition and you debuted Last year" Jennie said and pouted. "so, easy for you to say that"

"right, but can we at least start practicing next week ? We should bond and spend quality time for this week" Junhoe said as he finish eating.

"alright then" Jennie said and grabbed his bowl. "i'll go wash this and you can go sleep"

"ya~ such a good wife !" Junhoe joked and winked.

"Ya ! baby is enough and now you're calling me 'wife'  ?!" Jennie exclaimed 

"i'm just joking"Junhoe laughed and smiled. "unless you want it to be real, you just have to say please"

"you're So disgusting, Koo Junhoe" Jennie rolled her eyes and washed the dishes.

"goodnight, Jennie Kim" Junhoe said as he walked to his room "i know you're fluttered. Don't hide it baby !"

"ya ! just go sleep already !" Jennie shouted and end up laughing.

"I'll wake you up early tomorrow, don't lock the door ya~"Junhoe said as he reached his room. "goodnight baby !"

"ya !" Jennie shouted again and heard Junhoe's laugh.

aish~ this guy is driving me crazy ! but why am i smiling !