Chapter F O U R T E E N

it's been 4 days since Jennie and Junhoe practiced their duet. Everything went incredibly well for the two cute 'couples' as their voice matched with each other and not to mention, Jennie's self-written rap and vocal fits their song choice. she was doing great with the duet but, Jennie was actually struggling with the group dance

Junhoe and Jennie made their way through the breezy morning air and started their 5th day of practice with fresh air and positivity. The love-hate couple were waiting for their majestic ride, when Hanbin, who was unexpectedly awake and out, saw them on the side of the streets.

"oh, Junhoe !" Hanbin jogged up to them without hesitation "you woke up early ! that's something new"

"Hanbin~hyung, what are you doing here ?" Junhoe formed a smile and pulled his earpiece off as he saw his hyung running.

"nothing much, just a morning jog" Hanbin replied as he stood straight and turned his attention to Jennie "oh, Jennie ! did you rest well ?"

"yes, i did. how about you ?" Jennie asked back with a warm and a sweet smile.

"i slept well, Thank you" Hanbin replied and returned a smile "where are you two going this early ?"

"we're going to practice" Junhoe replied and looked around, to check if the van's around.

"isn't it too early ?" Hanbin looked at his watch and let out a 'tsk' sound

"no~ the early the better, just like what you told me" Jennie chuckled with her usual eye smile "anyways, have you and start practicing ?"

"well, i'm not sure about her but i'm almost done writing my rap for the duet" Hanbin let out a long sigh.

"you're not sure ? how are you not sure ?" Junhoe paused "Don't we have to work together ?"

"i told her to practice more on her vocal while i work on the lyric, she's quite hard to cooperate with" Hanbin crossed his muscular arms across his chest and slowly pout his lips "speaking of team work, did you two work together ?"

"yes, we did. We're doing great !" Jennie exclaimed excitedly and laughed a bit.

"really ? I'm impressed" Hanbin nods his head as he look at Junhoe " Junhoe doesn't cooperate much that's why i'm quite shock"

"he's actually doing fine" Jennie complimented and looked at Junhoe with a satisfied smile

"well, may the best duet win" Hanbin raised his eyebrows as if he was challenging Jennie and Junhoe.

"Hanbin~hyung , are you challenging us ?" Junhoe smirked mischievously.

"am i ?" Hanbin hyung responses with a sly smile.

"oh, it's on !" Jennie exclaimed excitingly with a huge smile on her face.

"alright then, we'll see about that" Hanbin accepted Junhoe's challenge and crossed his arms across his chest, showing off his toned muscles a bit

"anyways, we gotta go" Junhoe sighed and ran his hands through his cloud-like hair as he saw the ride pulling up on the side "our royal carriage awaits"

"as if !" Hanbin burst out laughing "i'll get going too then"

"Have a good day, Hanbin~oppa" Jennie bowed cheerfully with respectand hopped into the van.

"you too" Hanbin replied with a smile "Junhoe-ah take care of princess Jennie"

"i will, for sure" Junhoe looked at Jennie and then look at Hanbin "you take care of yourself"

"i will, don't worry about me" Hanbin waved his hands as Junhoe enter the van.

a day before the major evaluation day, Jennie and the girls were practicing their group routine. Jinhwan and Donghyuk were the only guys there. Jennie was observing the girls while dancing and the girls did so many mistskes , which worries Jennie.