Chapter 1

Tess's POV

"Kelly! Hurry up! We're going to be late!" I yelled up the stairs. I was currently waiting in the living room with 3 of my best friends, and waiting for my fourth best friend to finish doing her hair.

"I'm here I'm here!" She said, hopping down the stairs with on shoe on. "Now let's go!" She grinned.

I should probably explain what the fish is going on. My four best friends, Rebecca, Kelly, Courtney, Cayley and I are currently on our way to a ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!! Yeah, we are so excited. Not to mention, Cayley managed to score us VIP tickets so we get to meet the boys themselves! Ok, I'll shut up now.

Since Cayley was the oldest and the only one who had her licence, she was driving. The five of us lived in a huge beach house on Long Island Sound, New York. We all loved the water and the beach, for reasons that you might or might not find out.

On the drive to the venue, I pulled an old photo out of my pocket. It was half a picture of me with my arm around someone else. My twin brother. See, I grew up in an orphanage, because my parents weren't able to take care of twins. The photo was the only thing I had left. All I knew was that I had a twin brother, and that he was still alive somewhere in the world.

"Ok guys we're here!" Cayley yelled and we all tumbled out of the car. Not to self - do not try to get through the same door as four other girls at the same time. It hurts. "Now remember, avoid water at all costs, and do not, I repeat DO NOT get wet. Understood?" Cayley said sternly.

"Yes Mum." Rebecca mumbled. I laughed silently. She was the hyper goofball of our little family and we all loved her to bits.

As we approached the entrance to Madison Square Garden, I got increasingly excited. We had to arrive to the concert about 3 hours early since we got to hang out with the boys and watch the sound check.

"One Direction One Direction." Courtney and Kelly were chanting quietly. From the look on their faces, I'm surprised they hadn't burst from the screams they were holding in. I know I was about to.

"Hold it girls. Do you have passes to be here?" a burly security guard blocked our way.

Cayley's POV

"Yes." I passed the tickets to the guard. I was the mom of our little group. Someone had to look after them, otherwise we'd probably all be dead from craziness.

The guard inspected the tickets for several minutes. Like seriously, how long does it take? "Alright, I guess you're through." He said at last, and lead us into the stadium. We followed him through a complicated network of hallways and rooms, before he stopped us outside a large door.

"Now. No screaming, attacking or kissing the boys. Or you'll be kicked out immediately. Got it?" The guard said.

We all nodded in unison. "Good. You can stay with them until the show starts, then you come back after the concert and talk with them again." And with that we were left outside the door.

Kelly decided to take charge, and knocked quietly on the door.

"It's open!" A voice yelled. A shiver ran throough my body. I would recognise that voice anywhere - Liam Payne, who also happened to be my favourite of the band.

Kelly took a deep breath and pushed the door open. 5 pairs of eyes snapped in our direction, as we cautiously entered One Direction's dressing room.

"Are you the fans that won the competition?" Liam asked. Oh my fishes his accent.

"Yep. That's us!" Rebecca said cheerily. Thank the seas for her. You can't shut her up for more than 5 minutes, and it was working in our favour now.