Chapter 3

A/N This is a casting story, but POV's will often be in Tess's POV because she is based off me and that's what I'm best at writing. But everyone else will have a POV don't worry!!

Tess's POV

"Ookkaaayy....." I trailed off. "Was not expecting that."

Niall grinned ruefully. "Neither was I. You're a fish to?"

"Yup. I'm assuming that the boys are." I rolled off him, landing with a thud on the soaked ground.

"They are, actually. Since you asked that it pretty much indicates that your friends are merpeople as well." He replied, glancing around for a towel.

"Correct. And don't bother with a towel. You've got me instead." For the second time that night, I used my heating powers and we stood up, human once more.

"Neat trick. What's your other powers?" Niall asked, picking up his shirt.

"I can control fire and lightning, and I can heat water. What about you?" I replied.

"If I'm in water, I can see anything in the world and I can create shields." He said. "Now we should probably go meet with the others."

Then he grabbed my hand and pulled me out the hotel room, while I struggled to ignore the sparks running up and down my arm.

Cayley's POV

Liam was so sweet. After we got ready in his hotel room, we just sat and chatted before we went to round up everyone else. We all gathered in the lobby, and I immediately noticed Louis's bad mood.

"What's gotten your tail in a twist?" I joked, not realising what I had actually said until it was out of my mouth. Thankfully, no one seemed to have noticed.

"Rebecca changed the passcode on my phone." He complained, glaring at the device. "Who knows what else she's done to it?"

"Well, I know what else I've done to it." Rebecca said cheekily.

"I don't suppose you're going to tell me are you." Louis stated. Rebecca just smirked. Knowing her, she changed all of his contact names. It was her signature trick, so we never let her get her hands on our phones.

"Guys we need to go!" Niall called. Hmm. He and Tess are holding hands.... interesting. Very interesting. Plenty of chemistry I see. Not a bad couple either. (A/N does anyone recognise this??? I changed a couple of words but it's pretty damn similar!!)

Now their ship name would be... I know! Niss. Or Ness. You decide. Tell me your favourite.

We all made our way out the front door, and immediately got bombed by paps.

"Liam! Who are these girls? Are you dating one? What's their names?"

"Keep your head down." Liam muttered in my ear, and I obeyed. Thankfully, we all made it to the car in one piece. It was a fancy car - a black van. (I know nothing about cars... sorry!) Being the gentleman he is, Liam held the door open for me, before following me inside.

"Wow. This is the fanciest car I've ever been in." Tess stated. Louis was once again giving her weird looks. What was up with that?

"It's certainly a nice ride." Harry agreed from where he was sittin next to Courtney. For the first time, I noticed that everybody was paired up - Tess and Niall, or Niss/Ness Harry and Courtney, Hartney Rebecca and Louis/Louecca Kelly and Zayn/Zally and of course, me and Liam, and I guess our ships names would be Liley. I had to admit, all of the pairs looked extremly perfect together.

"Where are we going?" Rebecca broke the silence. Louis glanced at her. "That is for us boys to know and you girls to find out." He winked at her. Rebecca pouted. "Please?"