Chapter 2

Courtney's POV

"You guys are so lucky." I groaned, plopping onto the couch. It was really comfy.

"How so?" Harry asked.

"Look at you. You're in the biggest boy band in the world, you're rich, everyone loves you and you're damn hot." Oh hell no. I did not add that onto the end.

"True. But there are plenty of downsides. I mean, I never know if someone wants to be with me because I'm famous or because of who I am." He said, slightly upset.

"You'll find the right girl." I told him, but secretly I wanted it to be me. Harry had always been my favourite.

"Maybe. Do you want a drink?" He asked, getting up to go to the kitchen.

"A coke, if you have on." I smiled at him. For some reason coke doesn't turn us into mermaids.

"Here ya go." He tossed me a can of coke, but then slipped on the rug, somehow.

"OOOF!" I yelled, as he landed on top of me.

"Sorry! Sorry! I'm so sorry!" He frantically said, and clambered off me.

"It's fine, but how the hell did you fall over?" I smirked at him.

"Oh shut up. It happens all the time." He scowled.

"Oh I know. How many times have you fallen over on stage?" I teased him.

"COURTNEY!" He chased me around the hotel suit, with me screaming.

"Gotcha!" He tackled me to the ground, and I noticed a sneaky gleam in his eyes.

"Oh no, you better not- Aaahhhh stop stop!" I screamed. The bastard started to freaking tickle me.

"What do I get in return if I stop?" He grinned.

"I-I don't know. Anything! Just stop!" I giggled. I was extremely ticklish.

"Anything?" He sat uup and stopped tickling me. Uh oh. That was a bad thing to say wasn't it.

"Uh... maybe." I answered hesitantly.

"Then I'll tell you what it is later." He smirked again. Oh great. What have I gotten myself into.

"Guys! Come on, we're going to dinner now." Zayn shouted through the door.

"Coming!" Harry called back.

"Let's go."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca's POV

"LOUIS!" I yelled.

"Yes?" He smirked. Damn him. The git stolen my phone and I really wanted it back.

"Give." I held my hand out.

"Give what?" The smartass asked.

"Give me my- OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I yelled.

"What?!?" He turned around, and I quickly jumped on him and grabbed my phone. That was a trick that Tess had pulled on me more than once.

"Hahahaha I can't believe you fell for that!" I shouted, and sprinted into his bedroom.

"Get back here you!" He yelled at me, and I heard him start to run after me. I turned around and suddenly he was in front of me. I blinked. How did he get there so fast?

"Can't run now." He grinned at me. He was right, I was trapped. Or not.

"Think again, goldfish." I darted past him quickly.

This time I ran into a small cuboard and slammed the door shut. I pulled out my phone, and then noticed that I had somehow grabbed Louis's phone instead of mine.

I smirked. "Oh this has gotta be good." I muttered. The idiot didn't have a passcode on, and I immediately started changing the names of all his contacts. And they were not obvious at all. After that I started to send weird messages to everyone, things such as 'hey, I've got the money. Where should I meet you?' and I made sure to change the front of the number so it was unrecognised.

"Hey Becca. I've got your phone and if you don't come out right now you don't want to know what I'll do!" Louis threatened.

Well I, unlike him, have a passcode. Which happens to be a face unlock so there is no way possible he can unlock it.

The final thing I decided to do was put a passcode on his phone. Something he will never guess.

"Alright! I'm coming!" I called and exited the cuboard.

"Give me my phone and I'll give you yours." I smirked at him. So we swapped phones. I saw him start to unlock his and instantly ran.

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE?!?" He shrieked, and I just cackled manically. "You'll figure it out.... eventually."

OUCH! What the fish did I just run into??? Oh Harry. With Courtney. I bounced back up from the floor after Harry knocked me over.

"What are you doing in Lou's room?" I asked.

"We're leaving now. Liam and Cayley are going to get Niall and Tess. We're meeting in the lobby. I nodded.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON! GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW!" I screamed, making Hartney flinch. Yep, I totally ship them.

"Why? Can you please please unlock my phone!" He begged me. Louis Tomlinson begging... that's a first.

"Nope." I said popping the p. "We're going now. I might unlock it later, if you behave."

"What's that supposed to mean?" He grumbled. I gave him a smug smile, but didn't bother to answer. He'll find out.

A/N heyla my fishies! A bit of a short chapter, but some quality time happening :-) Courtney and Rebecca, I hope you like it! Comment and tell me what you think.

5 reads and 1 vote for the next update!

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE

Instagram: @flamestar2

Twitter: @Flamestar_

Kik: flamestar2

ILY

Tess