Chapter 1 - Nightmares cuddles

All writing is mine but the characters are not.
Summary - Ian has a nightmare and Mickey comforts his boyfriend.
————————————————————————

      Ian woke up with a loud scream, he sat up quickly and pulled his knees to his chest as he sobbed. Mickey on the other hand was sleeping peacefully, until he heard the love of his life scream. He sat up and rubbed up and down his boyfriends bareback, they had a rough night and slept naked like usual. "Hey, shhh it's okay babe I'm here." Mickey whispered, he didn't usually call Ian cute pet names but he would do anything to comfort this crying boy, it broke his heart seeing Ian cry like this. "I-I-I." Ian stuttered but couldn't get it out. "Shhhh, Baby it's okay you don't need to tell me right now just clam down and cuddle." Mickey kissed Ian's cheek. Ian loved when Mickey kissed his cheek because he hardly did it, but when he did it was definitely the best feeling ever. Ian nodded at his boyfriends words and laid down. Mickey laid beside him and pulled him close, now they were sleeping in the Gallagher house so Ian only had a single bed and they were already as close as can be, but it wasn't close enough. Ian had calmed down a little and wiped his eyes. "If you need to talk about your nightmare I'm here firecrotch." Mickey smiled and pecked Ian's lips. "Well..." Ian started. "You were in jail and I tried visiting you but that guards told me not to because I wouldn't like what I saw, so I instantly thought someone beat you." Ian sniffed so snot wouldn't run down his face and Mickey wipe some tears that fell down Ian's cheek. "So obviously I still went because I was prepared to kill whoever touched you." Mickey nodded to show he was listening. "I got there and you and Svetlana were making out right in the open." Ian finished and looked at Mickey. Mickey couldn't help but laugh. "You really think I'd ever kiss that bitch by choice?" He kept laughing. "Fuck Ian I love you, that dream was awful for both you and me but I promise it would come true, Svetlana is dead to me, you're the one I love Ian, not her." Mickey kissed Ian gently and Ian was smiling like a goof when Mickey pulled away. "I love you too Mick." The couple started making out but we're stopped by a pillow being thrown at them. "Fuck off guys people are trying to sleep." Carl snapped then laid back down. Ian and Mickey just looked at each other smiling until they both fell asleep.
————————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed my first ever Gallavich one shot - Jaid🏳️‍🌈😘