Chapter 5 - Adopt?

All writing is mine but the characters are not.
Summary - Ian wants a baby.
———————————————————————
Ian and Mickey have been together for a long time, they have fought many times but they never stopped loving each other. Tonight was a rainy night and the two were watching a movie. Ian had been thinking what it would be like to have a baby with Mickey. He turned to his boyfriend. "Hey Mick?" Ian smiled. "Hm?" Mickey asked looking over as he chewed a mouthful of chips. Ian chuckled. "I want a baby." He said not st all shy about wanting a baby. Mickey practically chocked on his chips, he start coughing but Ian only laughed and tapped on his boyfriends back. After Mickey calmed down he looked Ian in the eyes. "Yeah and which one of us do you think is gonna get pregnant." Mickey didn't want a kid, and yes he knew that none of them could get pregnant. "Come on Mick, we can adopt." Ian did a pouty face. "No." Mickey shook his head. "I don't want kids, I wouldn't be a good father." He grabbed a beer and took a sip. "Can we at least go to a foster home and look at some kids?" Ian suggested. "You make them sound like dogs." Mickey laughed as he set his beer back down. "That's not what I meant." Ian shook his head and stood up. "I'm gonna go have a shower." He went upstairs. Mickey stayed downstairs and eventually he heard the shower turn on. He felt kinda bad, he only didn't want kids because he was scared to be like Terry had been with him. He also didn't want the kid questioning why it had 2 dads and no mom. Mickey chugged his beer then crushed the can and threw it, he stood up and went upstairs to join his boyfriend in the shower. He took off his clothes and got in behind Ian, he hugged Ian from behind and whispered. "Let's adopt a baby."
———————————————————————————
Hey guys, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to write this and that it's so short. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, comment if you want a part 2
-Jaid