Chapter 3 - The first kiss

All writing is mine but the characters are not
Summary: It's Ian's and Mickey's first kiss after a year of not seeing each other due to Mickey being in jail. (And Mickey hasn't come out yet)
________________________________
It was finally the day! Ian could go pick Mickey up from jail. He had gotta arrested a year ago for trying to kill Terry. Sure Mickey shouldn't have pulled the gun to Terrys head but the ass was beating Ian up, worst part is Terry didn't even get arrested, he got to sit around all day getting drunk like usual.

Ian made sure his hair was perfect, he even used a bit of gel. He also put on a nicer shirt and a new pair of jeans, he was so excited to see his boyfriend again, and god he was excited to kiss him. Ian left to pick Mickey up.

After hours of waiting Mickey finally walked out yelling at the cops. Yes he showed up 3 hours early that's how excited he was. Ian got out of the car and walked up to Mickey, the two shared a very very long hug inhaling each other's scents. They had both missed each other so so much. "Hey Gallagher don't get emotional it was only a year." Mickey chuckled as he pulled way. Ian only laughed. "Hey you're the one who looks like he's gonna cry not me." Mickey gave Ian the finger. "Yeah yeah fuck you." Mickey got in the car and so did Ian. Ian was really wanting that kiss, he knew it would be amazing after having to wait so long. He leaned in but Mickey pulled back, not surprising. "Hold it firecrotch, not here people will think I'm a fag." Mickey stated then pulled out a smoke as he started the car. "You are Mickey." Ian shrugged. "Not to the public Ian and you know that, the hug was risky enough." Mickey started driving and Ian just looked out the window and held his legs tightly as he forgot to use the washroom before leaving.

Pulling into the Gallagher driveway Ian quickly got out of the car and went inside, he wasn't angry he just really really had to pee. Mickey laughed at his boyfriend and followed him right into the bathroom. Mickey being Mickey watched Ian unzip his pants and then bit his lip. "Man I missed that." Mickey practically moaned. "Give me a kiss and I'll give you what you want." Ian said looking over at Mickey. Mickey nodded in agreement, he'd kiss Ian anywhere that he would be sure they were alone. Ian zipped his pants back up then flushed and washed his hands. "You wash your hands after you piss?" Mickey asked in confusion. "You don't?" Ian asked back and Mickey shook his head. Ian laughed. "You're fucking disgusting." Ian really didn't care and he walked up to Mickey then pulled him close with one hand and grabbed his hair with the other. He was close to kissing Mickey. "You need a haircut." Ian smiled and finally leaned in kissing Mickey both passionately and gently at the same time, it was the best kiss the couple could remember ever sharing.
________________________________

I think I like this chapter, it's cheesy but cute -Jaid🏳️‍🌈😘

Gallavich - Shameless (US)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें