一 ‖ ONE. ☄

"Welcome to K-town, hajimemashite!"

LIN YANJUN greeted politely with a smile on his face at the newly entered customers, approaching closer to them as he speaks. As he went to the entrance he made sure to grab the exact amount of menus for the customers, like how he usually does.

"Where would you like to be seated at?"

Among the customers, the one that looked like the leader of them has his eyes wandering the restaurant upon the waiter's question.

Lin Yanjun counted the customers silently, five. "Or, would you like to have me assign your seats?" He asked, still smiling as he gestured inside the quite spacious restaurant, already having a table for them in mind.

"Gladly." The customer smiled at him along the other four, and Yanjun took it as his signal to do his job.

Once he seated them he handed the five customers the menus, "Please just press on the button once you are done deciding on what to eat, our other waiters would be here to take your orders." And he left after smiling once again at the customers, slipping behind the cashier.

"Well, you have quite a smile there, Yanjun." JUSTIN spoke casually as he pushed the cashier drawer that popped out just now when the customers that left earlier paid the bills.

"Shut up Justin, you say that everyday, and not even only once." Yanjun flipped his hair, drying out the sweat with a handkerchief on the counter. Dealing with customers doesn't tire him out, having to be constantly smiling does. He's not the kind to smile a lot, but he has to because according to the restaurant owner he looks like someone just owed him a million dollars when he doesn't smile.

"Oops, sorry then." Justin smiled mischievously at Yanjun, highkey annoying the older, "I say whatever I wanna." He made a derp face and earned a strong flick on the face.

"hOW DARE YOU HIT MY FACE, THIS CALLS FOR A WAR—"

The mini ring went off, table six is asking for a waiter to take orders.

ZHU ZHENGTING walked out from the kitchen, pushing the hung cloth with Chinese stuffs printed on top, "You two, just stop messing around and go take the order!" He yelled at the two, yelling only once didn't do any effects so he repeated his words.

The two finally snapped their heads at Zhengting's voice after ignoring him once, Justin being the one to speak first.

"But he hit me!" Justin pointed at Yanjun, the latter just shrugged.

"Who cares about that, just go and get the damn order— forget it, I'll just do it myself." Zhengting glared at them before heading to the table.

"You two should stop messing around." FAN CHENGCHENG commented dryly, dropping by the counter to fix his hair with the mini mirror, probably done seating a table of customers.

The two behind the counter fired back at the same time, "Shut up, you narcissistic ass."

---
Friendly reminder, this story goes in a casual style with no specific storyline. I hope you enjoyed the chapter, thanks so much for reading!