五 ‖ FIVE. ☄

CAI XUKUN got off his car, and then walked into the alleyway after locking his car.

Entering FULL HOUSE through the employees door, he met face to face with LING CHAO.

"Hey, you're quite early today." He greeted with a refreshing smile, the university ladies' man vibe vibrating off him.

"What you mean early, it's literally less than 8 minutes before our shift starts." Ling Chao raised his brow at him in confusion and his signature cool smile plastered on his face. He opened the door to the lockers and left Xukun alone.

"Oh, I guess I kinda lost track of time then." Xukun spoke to himself, scratching his head and then shrugged, opening the door to the lockers, welcomed by the sight of the hazel-haired Ling Chao in the midst of taking off his shirt.

"Woah woah woah, chill dude." The newly entered young man backed off a little at the sight of Ling Chao's toned abs. "Never knew that you work out."

Ling Chao glanced at Xukun that is now a locker next to him, chuckling, "Thanks for the compliment, dude."

"Nah, you deserve that. Look at those abs, I'm jealous." Xukun slid on his uniform real quick, his original clothes are already off who knows since when.

The door then got pushed open, revealing a wild LIN YANJUN.

The man froze on the spot at the sight, Xukun was feeling Ling Chao's abs while going "woah", currently both people are looking at the "intruder".

"Did I interrupt?" Yanjun raised his brow, laughing awkwardly. Those charming dimples of him appeared along the movement of his face muscle.

"No, you didn't. For your information we're perfectly straight." Ling Chao shook his head.

Xukun agreed along, "Yeah, just feeling his abs, no homo."

"Whatever y'all say." Yanjun made his way to his locker, next to Ling Chao, and began changing into his uniform.

"Dude, your hair looks awful." The hazel-haired young man closed his locker.

"True, you look like you went through hell." Cai Xukun nodded.

Raising his brow in confusion, Yanjun then turned to his locker and saw his reflection in the mini mirror. His hair is extremely messy, like a poorly made bird nest.

He groans, "Who the hell said that boys that drives bikes always look cool after taking their helmet. Mine looks like tangled earphones."

Ling Chao snickered upon his words, "They do resemble earphones lol." Once again saying an internet shortform.

"That's why you should get a car." Xukun laughed.

"Not everyone has money for that, dude." Yanjun slammed his locker close after fixing his hair, "Is my uniform okay." He asked and got two thumbs up from his coworker. "Kay good."

"Oi stop talking and take over the shift I have to go home and water my flowers!" ZHU ZHENGTING yelled from outside, FAN CHENGCHENG following after, "I have a shooting to rush to! If I run late I'm blaming on you guys!"

"Chill, we're coming!" Xukun replied and then opened the door, going outside with the other two trailing behind.

"Should've been faster." Zhengting rolled his eyes at them and entered the room.

Chengcheng just made a face to them and went inside too.

"Sorry."

"Don't mind them, they're usually like that." CHEN LINONG smiled brightly at the three, "Now quickly go and take the orders, the customers are going to be mad." He shooed them out before sitting on a bench, sipping on some water.

"Kay, take some rest." Yanjun gave him a thumbs up before heading outside, catching up with the other two.