二 ‖ TWO. ☄

"Hey guys, can any of you handle that table for me later? They're hard to deal with."

ZHU ZHENGTING walked to the counter and pointed to his behind as he leaned onto the wood surface.

The boys in front just kept talking, none paying attention to him, not even sparing a single glance.

It's the around 4.30pm, where less people visit restaurants. This big restaurant looked empty with the sudden decrease of customers compared to busy hours, with only not more than fifteen tables occupied by a few people.

Zhengting groaned, deciding to join the behind counter squad. He forcefully butted in the conversation, "Stop ignoring me!"

FAN CHENGCHENG, along CAI XUKUN, turned their heads at the annoyed man. Xukun gave him an apologetic smile, "Sorry, I didn't hear you."

Chengcheng just gave Zhengting a smile as he repeated what Xukun said, but full with sarcasm. If Xukun's was sincere, then his was just half-hearted.

Sometimes, no, most of the time, Zhengting wonders how in the world is Xukun even able to hold a conversation with Chengcheng without going nuts, heck, even smiling throughout the conversation. Xukun's so nice.

JUSTIN, the cashier boy still fully ignored Zhengting, happily counting the money before getting hit on the back of his head. "Ouch! Who hit me!" He turned around grumpily, meeting face to face with no other than Zhu Zhengting.

"You, go and do your work as a waiter for once." The older smiled creepily which gave Justin goosebumps. In just a blink of an eye, Justin's outside the counter walking around cleaning the tables.

"Little brat." Zhengting clicked his tongue. Xukun chuckled and Chengcheng gave no reaction.

LING CHAO appeared out of nowhere from his short shift break with a handful of candies in his hands, casually greeting the others.

"Hey."

"Sup, Prince." Xukun high-fived him with a fresh smile, then looked at the candies. "You bought candies again? Aren't you trying to save money to buy a vending machine?"

Ling Chao shook his head, "Nope, I didn't. The customers over there gave me these." He pointed to a direction, the table seated three girls, giggling. They're high schoolers, judging from their uniforms, and in fact a quite rich one as they can afford spending money in this restaurant.

Xukun's smile flinched, he suddenly went speechless. He laughed dryly, "Uh.... yeah, cool." And then he decided to slip away, taking along a candy which was luckily not caught by Ling Chao.

"Why do they only give you presents, I want some too. I mean, I am good looking too, no?" Chengcheng slung an arm around Ling Chao.

"Stop being narcissistic, and you'll get some." Zhengting commented, before picking up his phone and sitting down on the worker chair, taking a short rest. It's not like he'll not get ignored if he doesn't go on his phone so he figured why not.

Just as he expected, Chengcheng ignored him and kept talking, "I really can't understand, I'm not any worse compared to you... I have the height too. Look, and I'm not fat... Yeah, I'm not fat. Why?"

Getting fed up with this fellow coworker that loves himself a little too much, Ling Chao silently removed his arm around himself and sneaked away after storing his candies, leaving Chengcheng talking to himself like he's insane.

---
The restaurant name is FULL HOUSE, and it's kinda like a mixture of Japanese style + Korean Style + Chinese style food and design. Their work uniforms are kinda like Wanna One's Beautiful era stage outfits but in red and black and more Chinese. Btw they work in shifts so they don't always meet with each other.